GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm leaving"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/07/04 at 16:21
Regular
": ("
Okay, i've done loads of posts before about me leaving but trust me this one is for definate.

Heres the reasons why i'm leaving :

1) Most of the time i'm on here I get abuse.

2) I very rarely get a straight answer when i'm asking something.

3) The only decent person I knew on here left a while ago.

4) I ALWAYS get told to leave.

5) There seems to be a few groups (or gangs if thats what you want to call them) who always chat together and get along, I dont seem to get along with any one.

6) I like chips.

Seriously, i'm not asking for you sympathy, you dont even have to say bye but I just thought i'd let you know instead of just leaving without telling anyone.

Bye
Fri 30/07/04 at 08:37
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
Meh, I can see where you're coming from.

And I was just messing.

Hmm... in anycase, some of his questions were stupid, and I think that if anyone were to post these, regardless of who it was, they'd also get attacked.

Still, it is a bit OTT.
Fri 30/07/04 at 08:36
Regular
"Don't let me down"
I agree, especially if he is a kid, its just harsh even if he has upset a few people on here. The problem here is that a lot of people on this site don't seem to forgive or forget and assume there old enough for a bit of abuse.
Fri 30/07/04 at 08:34
Regular
Hehe, I know I should expect some flak for sticking up for him, but I think it's uncalled for. It's not fair on the lad - fair enough, we're just names on a screen, but he's really trying to get along with these 'names', yet they're not giving him a chance in the slightest.
Fri 30/07/04 at 08:31
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
"That Bullett gimp, he's such a..."

:D
Fri 30/07/04 at 08:26
Regular
Irritating, maybe. But he's not half as abusive as the majority on here. He's never nasty to anyone and never spams (OK, he posts stupid questions and stuff).

So he deosn't know as much about upcoming releases as we'd like him to - can you blame him for asking questions so that he does know? this is also the cause for his inaccuracies - he simply doesn't know and nobody will allow him to know without getting a snide comment in first.

I don't know how old the rest of you are, but he's just a kid (to me at least) - go easy on him will you? All this abuse he's getting is totally uncalled for.
Fri 30/07/04 at 08:12
Regular
"\\"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Azul wrote:
> The sooner you die and stop using up valuable oxygen, the better.
>
> Come on, that was harsh - there's loads of users on here who deserve
> that comment more than Strid.

But he's been here longer, and can get quite irritating.
Fri 30/07/04 at 07:56
Regular
"Jog on, sunshine"
STRIDMAN! wrote:
> 6) I like chips.

???
Fri 30/07/04 at 06:51
Regular
Azul wrote:
> The sooner you die and stop using up valuable oxygen, the better.

Come on, that was harsh - there's loads of users on here who deserve that comment more than Strid.
Fri 30/07/04 at 00:59
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> Whîrlp¤¤l wrote:
> Creepy wrote:
> ßulle†† wrote:
> I don't think you should leave, Stridman
Fri 30/07/04 at 00:16
Regular
Dakarus Joe wrote:
> What did he do on Live?

Quoth:

"Relight my Fire"

Once is funny.

For six and a half hours is depressing.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.