GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm leaving"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/07/04 at 16:21
Regular
": ("
Okay, i've done loads of posts before about me leaving but trust me this one is for definate.

Heres the reasons why i'm leaving :

1) Most of the time i'm on here I get abuse.

2) I very rarely get a straight answer when i'm asking something.

3) The only decent person I knew on here left a while ago.

4) I ALWAYS get told to leave.

5) There seems to be a few groups (or gangs if thats what you want to call them) who always chat together and get along, I dont seem to get along with any one.

6) I like chips.

Seriously, i'm not asking for you sympathy, you dont even have to say bye but I just thought i'd let you know instead of just leaving without telling anyone.

Bye
Fri 30/07/04 at 12:49
Regular
Creepy wrote:
> What's his email?

Write it quick then edit it. I'll let you know when I've received it so you can edit it ASAP.
Fri 30/07/04 at 12:38
Regular
Don't you have him on MSN? I'm not posting it here so I'll email you it if you want
Fri 30/07/04 at 12:35
Regular
What's his email?
Fri 30/07/04 at 12:34
Regular
Yes he has. He has emailed me to let me know.
Fri 30/07/04 at 12:26
Regular
Icicle wrote:
> Do you really tihink Stridman has gone for good?

Anyone going to answer this question?
Fri 30/07/04 at 11:09
Regular
Nah, just a few people not in the Stridman Hate Club.
Fri 30/07/04 at 11:09
Regular
Yeah, and you're the leader (well not exactly, Strids the leader, you can be luteinant(sp?))
Fri 30/07/04 at 11:05
Regular
What is this, the Stridman Fan Club?
Fri 30/07/04 at 10:49
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
I think he should have said who cares about gettinf insults and that on here you cant even see the person face to face people on here always moan espically if you need help and ask a question
Fri 30/07/04 at 10:42
Regular
Do you really tihink Stridman has gone for good?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.