GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm leaving"

The "Xbox Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/07/04 at 16:21
Regular
": ("
Okay, i've done loads of posts before about me leaving but trust me this one is for definate.

Heres the reasons why i'm leaving :

1) Most of the time i'm on here I get abuse.

2) I very rarely get a straight answer when i'm asking something.

3) The only decent person I knew on here left a while ago.

4) I ALWAYS get told to leave.

5) There seems to be a few groups (or gangs if thats what you want to call them) who always chat together and get along, I dont seem to get along with any one.

6) I like chips.

Seriously, i'm not asking for you sympathy, you dont even have to say bye but I just thought i'd let you know instead of just leaving without telling anyone.

Bye
Fri 30/07/04 at 09:46
Regular
Creepy wrote:
> Bullett The Ripper

at 8:56AM??

You don't normally wake up for another 6 hours...
Fri 30/07/04 at 09:23
Regular
Heh - tis true.

For the most part, Stridman has brought it all on himself. As I have already said, I've tried to advise him how to fit in a bit better from the start but he has totally ignored me and even turned it around claiming I was poking fun at him.

All I was doing was explaining how other members see him and how he can improve his status.
Fri 30/07/04 at 09:22
Regular
"\\"
You are.

*pats on head*

I think that's what Strid lacks. Confidence. Look at Green here, he's just as much of a moron, but i don't mind him.
Fri 30/07/04 at 09:17
Regular
mayb I should say Im Leaving. You get a helluva lot more replies when you say you are! But I wont, Im way way to important :D
Fri 30/07/04 at 08:56
Regular
Bullett The Ripper
Fri 30/07/04 at 08:52
Regular
Nah, that wouldn't change anything IMO. No matter how old people are - they'll get ripped if the 'ripper' so chooses.

Your age doesn't really show your maturity though. Look at AOE - he's younger than Strid but I wouldn't have batted an eyelid if he said he was 16-19.
Fri 30/07/04 at 08:51
Regular
"\\"
How about they give us a 'post' option, where we judge on how retarded their comments are, then rip them apart from that.

Oh. Such thing already exists? Oh.
Fri 30/07/04 at 08:47
Regular
"Don't let me down"
Maybee they should be a section to put your age(optional)next to where your name is shown, so at least they now if there old enough for a ribbing or not.
Fri 30/07/04 at 08:43
Regular
I know you were messing :P

But yes, I know he does post stupid questions, inaccurate info on games, and some generally dumb stuff, but that's no reason to get ripped apart - even when he does sensical(?) posts.

That's how bad it's got. no matter what he says, he gets a verbal beating for it. You could say it's bullying - and it's a good job he's not mentally unstable, or the offenders would be partially responsible for his suicide.
Fri 30/07/04 at 08:43
Regular
"\\"
ßulle†† wrote:
> Irritating, maybe. But he's not half as abusive as the majority on
> here. He's never nasty to anyone and never spams (OK, he posts stupid
> questions and stuff).

I don't realy mind nasty people, unless they're just complete morons.

> So he deosn't know as much about upcoming releases as we'd like him
> to - can you blame him for asking questions so that he does know?
> this is also the cause for his inaccuracies - he simply doesn't know
> and nobody will allow him to know without getting a snide comment in
> first.

Meh. He should at least try and look things up for himself every once in a while.

> I don't know how old the rest of you are, but he's just a kid (to me
> at least)

Fair point for alot people. But he's older than me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.