GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SHAWN MICHAELS STILL THE LEGEND"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/07/04 at 14:26
Regular
Shawn michaels one of the best wrestling legends when he started in the old WWF with marty jenity as the rockers he was fantastic he was the first grand slam winner and has over come the obstacles thrown in his way but has still managed to be the Showstopper ad the main event ok he has lost a few matches this year but on the main events such as pay per views he has managed to perform to the maximum.

He had 4 years out with his back injury but then came back and won the world championship in the Elimintaion Chmaber match so he can't be over the hill and i cannot wait for HBK to be back in the ring and performing like only Shawn can.
Tue 03/08/04 at 10:59
Regular
"..."
R.P wrote:
> HBK is one of the stars holding the wwe because allot of the others
> are pathetic like Hurricane & rosie

The Hurricane is talented in the ring, charismatic on the microphone, sells merchandise and has a good gimmick. Please explain to me exactly how he is pathetic.
Tue 03/08/04 at 10:48
Regular
"rick"
HBK is one of the stars holding the wwe because allot of the others are pathetic like Hurricane & rosie
Sun 01/08/04 at 23:16
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Oh, and of the three you listed you seem to forget TWO of them were VERY bad at promos as heels. And one of them is bad at heel AND face promos. And the other one is highly entertaining as both face and heel.
Sun 01/08/04 at 23:16
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
I like the way you quoted half my sentence to fit your needs.
And by like I mean hate, of course.

You don't seem to understand what you are saying, so I won't bother talking to you, especially since your best criticism of HBK was "hes a crybaby".
Sun 01/08/04 at 21:17
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Raven-ous wrote:
> >
> The best bit is how ignorant you are. His promos are probably
> average, but that's because he is a face,

Yet guys like austin rock and Y2J can put on great promos as a face.
These are the real legends in wrestling, guys who can do everything heal or face.
Sat 31/07/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
"SHAWN MICHAELS STILL THE LEGEND"
You can't say that. If somebody becomes a legend, then they remain one forever, they can't lose that title just because they get crap in their old age.(See:Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage etc.)

thebestbit wrote:
> hes an over rated cry baby,his promos suck his in ring skills are not
> main event standards now days...but hey maybe i just hate him cause
> his HHH feud bored the hell out of me the past few years.

The best bit is how ignorant you are. His promos are probably average, but that's because he is a face, and his best traits shine through as a heel. (DX anyone?) His feud with the Undertaker when 'taker was at the height of his popularity was sheer brilliance. Michaels played the heel to perfection, and usually beat The Dead Man in the matches they had, which just riled the fans further.

Did you watch Jericho vs Michaels at Wrestlemania IX? It probably rates as one of the best matches of either man's career.
The matches HHH and Michaels had in their ongoing feud over the years have been top notch. What is a "Main Event standard" match for you? Does it involve Eddie or Benoit or winning the world title from a heel?
You make me sick.
Sat 31/07/04 at 22:57
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
You've struck a nerve..............(get ready)
Sat 31/07/04 at 21:32
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
shawn Michael ain't a legend
Thu 29/07/04 at 18:53
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
hes an over rated cry baby,his promos suck his in ring skills are not main event standards now days...but hey maybe i just hate him cause his HHH feud bored the hell out of me the past few years.
Thu 29/07/04 at 17:05
Regular
"..."
Flockhart wrote:
> It's rare that i post in here so i'll be brief
>
> Shawn Michaels = God
>
> The only person i grew up wanting to be like.

Shawn Michaels is not god, but apparently has found god...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.