GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SHAWN MICHAELS STILL THE LEGEND"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/07/04 at 14:26
Regular
Shawn michaels one of the best wrestling legends when he started in the old WWF with marty jenity as the rockers he was fantastic he was the first grand slam winner and has over come the obstacles thrown in his way but has still managed to be the Showstopper ad the main event ok he has lost a few matches this year but on the main events such as pay per views he has managed to perform to the maximum.

He had 4 years out with his back injury but then came back and won the world championship in the Elimintaion Chmaber match so he can't be over the hill and i cannot wait for HBK to be back in the ring and performing like only Shawn can.
Wed 01/09/04 at 12:36
Regular
"..."
Raven-ous, Tazz, this may surprise you to know, but you are both amongst my personal most respected regulars because you have opinions and put them across with reasoning that is both reasoned and reasonable (Congie's 3 R's). So I might not always agree with you, in fact I usually don't, but an opinion of your own is always better than following someone else's.
Tue 31/08/04 at 17:01
Regular
"Guess who..."
Raven-ous wrote:
> Respect? I am afraid I have no respect for the wrestling fans that
> have no real opinions.
> It's purely coincidental that the vast majority of fans that prattle
> on about such things as "JBL is stupid and I hate him" are
> below fourteen years of age.
> END.

Fair enough. I'll put an Amen to that. However, I'll END this...

'Nuff said.
Mon 30/08/04 at 22:24
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Respect? I am afraid I have no respect for the wrestling fans that have no real opinions.
It's purely coincidental that the vast majority of fans that prattle on about such things as "JBL is stupid and I hate him" are below fourteen years of age.
END.
Sun 29/08/04 at 16:19
Regular
"Guess who..."
Raven-ous wrote:
> What ho? A challenge?
> I try too hard? To do what? I think any of the other regulars here
> would agree that I am the most "inconsistant regular"(Yes,
> I hereby trademark THAT) on this forum.
> I offer my opinion, because frankly, I think it is a seasoned, well
> informed one(at the best of times).
> And if you have a problem with that Tazz, in the words of a great
> man, you can bite me.

Well, the whole "14 year old idiots" thing did it for me. I mean, we've all done the 'I'm superior because I was born earlier and therefore have a more valuable opinion than yourself' image at one point. Admittedly, I'm not the most popular participant on this forum, and have dished out a fair few of my own mindless insults over my past years here but, I grew weary, as did many, and discontinued the phase. Although the text doesn't technically suggest that you were disparaging all 14 year olds, it does, in a non-technical way, hint at it enough for me to derive that you are trying to promote yourself higher than any other contributor who happens to be 14 or below. When I was 14, I was no idiot, I assure you, and find it somewhat objectionable that one can dismiss any comments as nugatory merely resulting from their age. Lets just show a little respect, huh?
Sun 29/08/04 at 02:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
a quick check of the soundtrack says you are indeed correct my man!
i always get their titles mixed up.. prefer Aeris' theme though :)
Sat 28/08/04 at 23:51
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
What ho? A challenge?
I try too hard? To do what? I think any of the other regulars here would agree that I am the most "inconsistant regular"(Yes, I hereby trademark THAT) on this forum.
I offer my opinion, because frankly, I think it is a seasoned, well informed one(at the best of times).
And if you have a problem with that Tazz, in the words of a great man, you can bite me.

As for the "Anxious Hearts" remark, I must correct you, Very_Metal. The theme is not Aeris' theme, but infact the theme you hear first when you come to the Midgar slums, but is played often throughout the entire game.
Fri 27/08/04 at 20:56
Regular
"Guess who..."
I think my opinion is required here. (Well, not required... ...productively worthwhile... ...in actuality I'm just bored.)
In regard to previous comments™ (that has now become unofficially trademarked as I have used it multiple times), Shawn Michaels is a legend and The Rock has experienced success in the fields of both heel and face gimmicks. However, he sucks as either one now.
In complete disregard to other more insipid and insignificant comments, I have adjudged that Raven-ous, you try too hard. You also suck as both face and heel.

'Nuff said.
Wed 25/08/04 at 22:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Raven-ous wrote:
> Billy Gunn is an abortion in the ring.
> BUT! The New Age Outlaws are probably one of the tag team greats.
> X-Punk is exactly that, a punk.
> Scott Hall should really be rehired before they even think about
> rehiring Waltman.(heavy rumours suggest that he has already resigned
> with WWE)
> Hall has talent, and the fans like him. Waltman has neither of those
> advantages.

and he has excellent taste in hirings and firings too, agree with everything there
Wed 25/08/04 at 22:22
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Raven-ous wrote:
> The following is best read along with "Anxious Heart" By
> Nobuo Uematsu:

i only just caught this line.
you sir, have awsome taste :)
(that's Aeris' theme from FF7 for anyone who didn't know :) )
Wed 25/08/04 at 22:12
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Billy Gunn is an abortion in the ring.
BUT! The New Age Outlaws are probably one of the tag team greats.
X-Punk is exactly that, a punk.
Scott Hall should really be rehired before they even think about rehiring Waltman.(heavy rumours suggest that he has already resigned with WWE)
Hall has talent, and the fans like him. Waltman has neither of those advantages.

Whatever. WWE constantly make ridiculous decisions over hirings/firings so its useless talking about just ONE of them.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.