GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SHAWN MICHAELS STILL THE LEGEND"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 29/07/04 at 14:26
Regular
Shawn michaels one of the best wrestling legends when he started in the old WWF with marty jenity as the rockers he was fantastic he was the first grand slam winner and has over come the obstacles thrown in his way but has still managed to be the Showstopper ad the main event ok he has lost a few matches this year but on the main events such as pay per views he has managed to perform to the maximum.

He had 4 years out with his back injury but then came back and won the world championship in the Elimintaion Chmaber match so he can't be over the hill and i cannot wait for HBK to be back in the ring and performing like only Shawn can.
Fri 06/08/04 at 09:10
Regular
"..."
Raven-ous wrote:
> Cong_Woman wrote:
> Raven-ous he said he would think about it and get back to you
>
> Dont get me wrong, I wasn't asking him to do it, I was merely
> suggesting it.

It's a good question Raven-ous and one that I'd be happy to write about.
Thu 05/08/04 at 21:56
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Raven-ous i know.. however you know Cong.. he will write about it
Thu 05/08/04 at 21:52
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Cong_Woman wrote:
> Raven-ous he said he would think about it and get back to you

Dont get me wrong, I wasn't asking him to do it, I was merely suggesting it.
Thu 05/08/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Raven-ous he said he would think about it and get back to you
Thu 05/08/04 at 20:53
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
Hmm, I've haven't been an Austin fan in years, so maybe I am biased.(maybe)
BUT, I want to correct myself, Austin was really great as a heel back when he won the KOTR. I remember he said: "Get that piece of trash out of my ring"(referring to Jake Roberts), and you could actually hear the crowd gasping with shock. Of course, the Attitude era changed fans expectations and desensitised them to this kind of thing.
Hey, there's one for ya Cong Man; "How far will 'Sports Entertainment' go?"
Or if you want to be all contemporary, try:"How far will the 'sport' go in order to provide 'entertainment'?"
Thu 05/08/04 at 18:11
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
i thought austin was great as a heel, his 'i am the world champion, i do not deserve this' crybaby chants were great.
Wed 04/08/04 at 09:28
Regular
"..."
Ant wrote:
> Aaaaah I dunno, I thought Austin was pretty entertaining as a
> heel...well his little viginettes with Angle and Vince were anyways.

I agree with Ant, Austin as a heel freshened his character up and it was definetly interesting, although probably too subtle to go down well with most Americans...
Tue 03/08/04 at 22:10
Regular
"I like cheese"
Aaaaah I dunno, I thought Austin was pretty entertaining as a heel...well his little viginettes with Angle and Vince were anyways.
Tue 03/08/04 at 21:35
Regular
"Forum Tweener"
The following is best read along with "Anxious Heart" By Nobuo Uematsu:

Oh, and of the three you listed you seem to forget TWO of them(Jericho and Austin) were
VERY bad at promos as heels. And one of them is bad at heel AND face
promos.(Austin, WHAT WHAT?) And the other one is highly entertaining as both face and
heel.(The Rock)

Oh and one more thing:
"You wanna know who's next?? You're next, ya whisker biscuit bald headed b*tch!"
Tue 03/08/04 at 18:40
Regular
"gametag:thebestbit"
Raven-ous wrote:
> Oh, and of the three you listed you seem to forget TWO of them were
> VERY bad at promos as heels. And one of them is bad at heel AND face
> promos. And the other one is highly entertaining as both face and
> heel.
please explain to me who is who then?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.