GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Memory lane: Wheres Rare"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/02/05 at 16:35
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Has anyone here taken a trip down memory lane, blown the dust off your N64 and rammed a seemingly huge cartridge in their ancient console?
I know i have!
Conker,Banjo and zelda are the best games i've ever played, but are all made by RARE!
Now with the release of Conker:Live and Reloaded approaching, the anger at Microsoft stealing Rare is just... Arrgh!
Why!
Wed 09/02/05 at 19:41
Regular
"The definitive tag"
cweek2000 wrote:
> Goldeneye is the best FPS of all time. If they redid it, added extra
> stuff without changing ANYTHING (this happens in remakes), possibly
> even online using the modem they'd have the perfect game.

I've had this idea before, but I have a terrible feeling that if it was remade, it would fall into the destructive hands of EA and they would further show that they are no good at making Bond games.
Wed 09/02/05 at 19:15
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
and again... sorry...
Wed 09/02/05 at 19:14
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Sorry... internet messed up and posted several times. crud.
Wed 09/02/05 at 19:14
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
Goldeneye is the best FPS of all time. If they redid it, added extra stuff without changing ANYTHING (this happens in remakes), possibly even online using the modem they'd have the perfect game.
Wed 09/02/05 at 19:12
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Exatcly!
Wed 09/02/05 at 19:08
Regular
"In Soviet Russia..."
I reckon they should do a remake of Goldeneye on the cube. With extra stuff. That'd be awesome.
Wed 09/02/05 at 18:53
Regular
"spongemycarpetydont"
Its just...
Why couldn't they have ended their partnership with nintendo with Banjo 3, or Conker 2!
Why Starfox?
Tue 08/02/05 at 21:14
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
The Rare chart.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> then down.
/\
/\
/\
/\
/\
Tue 08/02/05 at 21:13
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
Rare are now quite simply \/
Tue 08/02/05 at 20:50
Regular
"8==="
Kameo's been held back so they can have more creatures for players to change into.

At least Rare's perfectionist streak hasn't entirely died.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.