GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fake Tan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/07/04 at 19:42
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Thanks to those who go to bed at night calling themselves my "friends", who have backed out of going on a holiday, I don't think I'm going far this Summer.

But I refuse to go back to my popular college lifestyle a terribly pale person. I need to tan myself. However, being male, and not too consumed with vanity; I've never had to bother with a fake tan. So what methods do you recommend? Spray? Sunbed (I doubt will happen)? Piz Buin? Let's hear 'em...
Mon 19/07/04 at 21:18
Regular
"Light of the world"
..Fake tan makes me sick

For instance I am a red head - and with la red very pale skin automatically bites you up the ass... BUt thats the way I am - in the end of the day I will not result to hours of tiime massaging myself with crappy smelling liquids which will look as if they've run around the ankles and I have been tango'd!

NO!

Girls - be yourselves i say fake tan is un natural and ghastly (unless it is perfectly layered which is seldom the case)

But a boy going down this route - you will probably turn away the ladies like chad glides along un noticed in the night
Mon 19/07/04 at 21:09
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Mystique wrote:
> No it's not. As long as you go on for the shortest time and lowest
> heat then you'll be fine. My first 10 or so sittings were like 6
> minutes and I was fine!

And after just six minutes on the lowest settings you were already pretty brown? Sounds tempting, and doesn't even sound too dangerous.

You know, there was a wonderful girl in my life who goes on sunbeds atleast three times a week. She's always a healthy brown, but I don't know what setting she uses or what-have-you. Is what she doing safe?

Meanwhile, word reaches me that there are tablets that you can aquire from the local chemist that are said to tan you. Anyone heard of these?
Mon 19/07/04 at 20:59
Regular
No it's not. As long as you go on for the shortest time and lowest heat then you'll be fine. My first 10 or so sittings were like 6 minutes and I was fine!
Mon 19/07/04 at 20:54
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I'll keep that in mind, Mystique. I would go on one, but I've heard it can be painful the first time you do so.

Meanwhile, Memorandum, what are your thoughts on the non-art of fake tan?
Mon 19/07/04 at 20:47
Regular
The Hibernator wrote:

> Mystique... what are the chances of getting skin cancer from a
> sunbed?
Higher than anyone who doesn't use it but I'm careful, I use the proper lotions, I only use the mid heat beds, and if I feel it's getting too hot then I get out. Simple as.
Mon 19/07/04 at 20:45
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
The Hibernator wrote:
> Flockhart, you're a sensible woman, want to
> give us your answer?

Gold.
Mon 19/07/04 at 20:44
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Okay, Im liking this now. Another sensible suggestion. Anyone else who hasn't said anyhting? Flockhart, you're a sensible woman, want to give us your answer?

Mystique... what are the chances of getting skin cancer from a sunbed?
Mon 19/07/04 at 20:43
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Mystique wrote:
> San Tropez...phhft my arrse.

The sizes are indeed similar.

(Sorry)
Mon 19/07/04 at 20:41
Regular
Sunbed.

I've been going for a couple of months now and...DAMN! I LOOK GOOOOOD!
San Tropez...phhft my arrse.
Mon 19/07/04 at 20:32
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Okay, we've made it to twenty posts. Let's keep those suggestions coming. We've had one serious one so far... so if you have something you'd like to bring to the party, we wanna know about it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.