GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fake Tan"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 19/07/04 at 19:42
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Thanks to those who go to bed at night calling themselves my "friends", who have backed out of going on a holiday, I don't think I'm going far this Summer.

But I refuse to go back to my popular college lifestyle a terribly pale person. I need to tan myself. However, being male, and not too consumed with vanity; I've never had to bother with a fake tan. So what methods do you recommend? Spray? Sunbed (I doubt will happen)? Piz Buin? Let's hear 'em...
Mon 19/07/04 at 19:42
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Thanks to those who go to bed at night calling themselves my "friends", who have backed out of going on a holiday, I don't think I'm going far this Summer.

But I refuse to go back to my popular college lifestyle a terribly pale person. I need to tan myself. However, being male, and not too consumed with vanity; I've never had to bother with a fake tan. So what methods do you recommend? Spray? Sunbed (I doubt will happen)? Piz Buin? Let's hear 'em...
Mon 19/07/04 at 19:45
"period drama"
You don't 'need to' though, do you?
There's no actual need to get a tan.
Mon 19/07/04 at 19:47
Regular
"For One Night Only"
I suppose I don't. But I would really like one, just so I can say to someone who's been to Corfu or Crete, "Oh yeah, well I went down the street."
Mon 19/07/04 at 19:49
Regular
Be British. RAR!

Just go around chanting football tunes and you'll forget all about your albino skin.
Mon 19/07/04 at 19:53
Regular
"Spurs 1 - 0 Man Utd"
I have half an orange arm thanks to that darn stuff and a gaggle of girls
Mon 19/07/04 at 19:55
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Well, I do like the idea of being British and letting the albino flow. But I also like Lil' Bro's arousing story of getting tanned by a bunch of excitable girls.

People who want to give their tanning suggestions or an amusing tanning anecdote, you know how to post a message.
Mon 19/07/04 at 19:59
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Do fake-tanners slop the brown stuff onto their foreskins and perineums for full effect?
Mon 19/07/04 at 20:02
Regular

Like most Notables...

You scare me....

Mon 19/07/04 at 20:06
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Okay... orange arms, brown foreskins, scary notables. We are almost at the ten-posts mark. So let's keep 'em coming...
Mon 19/07/04 at 20:10
Regular
"For One Night Only"
Okay... orange arms, brown foreskins, scary notables. We are almost at the ten-posts mark. So let's keep 'em coming...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.