GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What you b!tches playing at the moment then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/02/05 at 14:07
Regular
All the games forums seem to have one of these except us, so here it is....

Oh and I'm playing through Ghost Recon 2 single player, think I'm on one of the last levels which is nice as it does get damn frustrating towards the end.
Page:
Sun 13/02/05 at 12:49
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
That would be on Delta Halo then?

I believe I've done something similar, but I don't remember being catapulted up into the air, the shields just buggered up my smooth ride into the main building.
Sun 13/02/05 at 12:03
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Just did an accidental, but awesome, stunt on Halo 2. I was driving the human tank and in front were loads of Covenant energy shields so I blasted through them and continued on my way, but one of the shields suddenly regenerated right underneath the tank. So suddenly the tank was thrown into the air and I was spun into a ball shape and then flung from the tank into Halo's atmosphere. Got to see lots of the landscape :D
Sat 12/02/05 at 12:38
Regular
Started Second Sight yesterday and so far it's a really good game. Tis excellent smashing people through windows and throwing people off balconies and into walls and things.

It's also one of few games where I'm really intrested in the story which doesn't happen often.

Gives me hope for the Future Perfect storyline as well. Hopefully this time around it won't be another "N00ooo TImesplitters SMASH DEM THROUGH TIME!!1!!!11" type affair.
Fri 11/02/05 at 22:31
Regular
Thief....

THIEF!!!

You are a damn dirty thief!
Fri 11/02/05 at 18:53
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Jae wrote:
> Halo 2. I still haven't completed it. :) I think I'm nearly there..

I couldn't get into Halo 2 much. I played it for the first two or three days I got it, but haven't touched it since.

Not playing anything in particular at the moment, but I am looking forward to GT4 next month. It got 94% in GM, so it should be pretty good.
Fri 11/02/05 at 12:30
Regular
"8==="
15 hours into Gladius and I only started again it yesterday!

Have made an army of Bandits with deadly spear skills and have built up a pack of wolves which are great to surround enemies with as when one hits they all jump in and tear shreds off the target and this happens after each wolf makes a successful attack!
Fri 11/02/05 at 10:25
Regular
Completed Ghost Recon 2 yesterday so I'll make a start on Second Sight later this evening me thinks, I feel like having a lazy weekend.

Ghost Recon 2 was fun but there are some real problems with squad AI at times and some of the levels are pretty dull. It's worth playing through though as the levels where you have the lone wolf gear are excellent.
Fri 11/02/05 at 00:48
Regular
"8==="
Jumping between Manhunt, Morrowind, True Crime and Gladius depending on my mood.
Thu 10/02/05 at 23:59
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Everything is boring me....

I'm looking forward to MGS3, Ace Combat 5, and Conker.

There's so much out though. You'd think these companies would give us half a chance.
Thu 10/02/05 at 20:38
Regular
"@optometrytweet"
Playing Leisure Suit Larry (wicked game underneath the filth!) and Pro Evo 4!
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.