GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What you b!tches playing at the moment then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/02/05 at 14:07
Regular
All the games forums seem to have one of these except us, so here it is....

Oh and I'm playing through Ghost Recon 2 single player, think I'm on one of the last levels which is nice as it does get damn frustrating towards the end.
Page:
Wed 23/02/05 at 22:08
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Gladius, altough I died in a random battle after not saving for ages, so I got very annoyed.

Morrowind as well - utterly magical again, if only because it's drawn me in so far - little bit annoyed about the finer points of enchanting, but I won't bore you all.
Wed 23/02/05 at 22:04
Regular
"8==="
No Mercy
AD&D Heroes multi
Magic: The Gathering: Battlegrounds multi
Fifa 99
Wed 23/02/05 at 11:37
Regular
Outrun 2 stunk so badly.

Been playing more of Mercenaries.

Got annoyed with Chinese last night because they kept shooting me for no reason when I was trying to help them. When they blew up 2 of my Hummers that was the final straw.

I got a rush of blood to the head and nuked their airport and main base which was hella entertaining. Not suprisingly they attack me on site now.
Mon 21/02/05 at 23:32
Regular
"8==="
XGRA > OutRun2

Weapons > No weapons
Mon 21/02/05 at 18:01
Regular
"Great with butter"
XGRA is a terrible game, mate - compared to F-Zero GX anyway. Good call on WWF No mercy by the way, I used to the constantly play that with my spare time.

I am now playing the extremely underrated OutRun 2, which many people seem to absolutely hate. Especially on Live.

Knights 2 will be my next priority though.
Mon 21/02/05 at 17:41
Regular
"8==="
Played XGRA multi a few day back, forgot about it.

Played co-op D&D heroes yesterday excellent fun, sort of half BG:DA and half Gauntlet.

Planning to give No Mercy a thrashing, going to take my N64 back up to scotland with 3/4 games.
Sun 20/02/05 at 15:24
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Finally finished Full Spectrum Warrior, really was a great game.
Sun 20/02/05 at 13:16
Regular
I've been playing a lot of DOA 2 Ultimate the past few days. In some ways, it's better than DOA3, but nothing much has changed except Christie and Brad Wong are missing this time round. And all the girls seem to have about 20 costumes each. Still, it hasn't stopped me from clocking about 10 hours on it over the past 2 days.

The Online play is really good though, except the lag which plagues almost all games for some unknown reason, even if there are only 3 people in a room.
Sat 19/02/05 at 23:42
Regular
"8==="
Burnout 2 crash mode with Vex and the g/f.

First go on the game and the g/f beats vex's best score on the first crash level to take 2nd place on the board. Didn't beat mine though (that'll probably be when she plays it again!)

Other than that LOADS of True Crime, mainly cruising in the excellent sandbox and also completing the first bad ending + first 3 episodes of the good path.

and Brute Force squad deathmatches and deathmatches + Black Arrow co-op terrorist hunt.
Sat 19/02/05 at 23:32
Regular
I was into Knights of the Old Republic 2 until my t.v broke today. I also have multiplayer matches on Timesplitters 2 a fair bit.
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.