GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What you b!tches playing at the moment then?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/02/05 at 14:07
Regular
All the games forums seem to have one of these except us, so here it is....

Oh and I'm playing through Ghost Recon 2 single player, think I'm on one of the last levels which is nice as it does get damn frustrating towards the end.
Page:
Sat 19/02/05 at 23:22
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Im actually playing Red Alert 2, just love the series cant get enough of it at the moment.
Sat 19/02/05 at 09:12
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Playing some Full Spectrum Warrior. I have had it for a while now, but never really appreciated how great it is, I'm really enjoying it.
Wed 16/02/05 at 09:42
Regular
"Bad Wolf; England"
It depends on what mood i'm in.

I play Tmesplitters 2, THOTD3, or Grabbed by the Ghoulies.

Who wants to know a cheat for THOTD3?
Tue 15/02/05 at 21:34
Regular
Hedfix wrote:
> In guessing you're stuck in the non-linear mines?
>
> I loved that bit.
>
> Linear, linear, linear, MINES(!), linear, linear end.

i've just killed abbot the one with the bat, i get his card and try to proceede through the doors but when i try this i just get killed stright away from them cameras with guns
Tue 15/02/05 at 21:30
Regular
"8==="
In guessing you're stuck in the non-linear mines?

I loved that bit.

Linear, linear, linear, MINES(!), linear, linear end.
Tue 15/02/05 at 21:19
Regular
chornicals off riddick - bloody stuck!
Tue 15/02/05 at 20:35
Regular
"boom boom click"
go to your garage and look on your world map for all uncompleted races
Tue 15/02/05 at 17:43
Regular
"donna"
well i'm playing need for speed underground 2 at the moment and i'm stuck on 68% and can't find anymore races anyone got any ideas for me please thanks guys
Tue 15/02/05 at 14:59
Regular
Completed Second Sight last night which was simply excellent.

Have now started to play through Def Jam : Fight for NY for the 3rd time. The difficulty of the game seems very much to rely on what size your character you makie is and also the fighting style you firts choose.

I've chosen Martial Arts and I've made a small but fast dude. I really struggled beating people at first which was totally different to my last play through where I pretty much stomped a mudhole in everyones faces with no real problems.
Tue 15/02/05 at 09:46
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
RS3/Black arrow/Ghost Recon 1
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.