GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How could you use somebody like that?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/07/04 at 12:14
Regular
I met myself a new girl, the third inside a year. Well I can't really say I've just met her because to be honest I've known her, relativly well, for 3 years.

But then we got close. As we grew closer she kept holding away and I thought this was because she wanted to be with a work friend called Matt. I had to concede, I thought I'd lost it.

But out of the blue something changed all that and after months of torment I was Catherine's boyfriend. I was happy.

But there was still this nagging doubt at the back of my mind that she didn't really want me.

I hate being right.

Not this Thursday but the Thursday before was saw Shrek 2. On the train home she said, quite worryingly, "you'll do until someone better comes along." She told me she was joking. Something told me she wasn't.

We broke up last thursday, I was fine with it, I didn't particulary wanted it to happen but happen it did. I saw her last night where she told me that Matt had split with his girlfriend and now they were together.

My heart sunk, I tried desperatly to sound okay but as quick as I could I left the shop.

I hate her. I feel so totally and utterly destroyed, those that have been there will know what I mean. I want to send her an aggressive message, just to show her how much this pain hurts. But I question what they will really acchieve.

I feel quite gutted, quite empty. When you're with someone you may see the signs of things to come but you'll choose to ignore them. Hoping they'd go away. I read the signs, I knew she liked Matt and I knew she wanted to be with him.

And I just hoped he'd go away.
Sun 18/07/04 at 17:59
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Mumbai Duck wrote:

> I suppose a particularly special woman might take more to get over,

i assure you that they do :(
a LOT more.
Mon 19/07/04 at 08:11
Regular
"8==="
How very... rational, Mr Duck. :)
Mon 19/07/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Ne'er lit 'em strang yoo alung
Mon 19/07/04 at 15:54
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Bad luck, but don't feel too bad about it; I'm 28 and (as Goatboy will cheerfully confirm) I'm equally as dreadful at spotting when I'm being strung along by a no-tail.

Just remember; all women are evil, lying, emotionally abusive, and spiritually retarded. With that simple knowledge to guide you, you'll survive.
Mon 19/07/04 at 16:27
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
Light wrote:
> Just remember; all women are evil, lying, emotionally abusive, and
> spiritually retarded. With that simple knowledge to guide you, you'll
> survive.

Oh my God. I've realised that, to me, that now sounds like a perfectly reasonable assesment. I think life has started to transform me into a misogynist.

Oh well.

*shrugs*
Mon 19/07/04 at 17:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Light wrote:
> I'm 28 and (as Goatboy will cheerfully confirm) I'm equally as dreadful at spotting when I'm being strung along by a no-tail.
------

He ain't lying! But he has my caring, huggy sixth sense to help him out when times are woeful and he is confused by the bouncypillows of lying deceit

> survive.
-----

See, I've been saying this for a couple of years now and you all call me names and think I'm some heartless monster...but time proves right in some areas.

Update for Light:
Milf is going very well indeed, and I find myself in the position you were in a few weeks ago of the "L" word being mentioned, although not by me.
And my doe-eyed, caressive response?
"Fag"
And she laughed, for she thought I jested....oh does she got some lessons coming.
Mon 19/07/04 at 17:54
"I love yo... lamp."
Sorry to hear that Dringo. It happens to us all though, no matter how rich, fun, how often we get mistaken for Rocco.

Not worth your time or money sending her hate messages. It doesn't even make you feel better either, because then you end up feeling slightly guilty for having so much hatred for someone who you previously loved. Bummer that.

Sadly certain people never just disappear or go away. That's all part of life.

So, listen to some heavy metal and shoot stuff. For real if you have access to some clay pigeons and assualt rifles preferably, but aliens do as well.

You'll find someone, there are always more out there.
Mon 19/07/04 at 21:15
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Well my girlfriend of a year dumped me one day, I was pretty gutted. Week later she and one my best friends end up going out. He had just dumped my ex-girlfriend's best friend and they ahd been going out for nearly three years.

And then I ahd to go on holiday with them

So, you know that was fun.
Mon 19/07/04 at 22:58
Regular
That was a bad break but you should have gone with your instincts from the start, especially as it turned out that they were right. Three in seven months?

Light wrote:

> survive.

I felt that I should stick up for the female of the species here but when taken under consideration that pretty much sums it up when you get into a relationship with one.

At least until you hit the right relationship.
Tue 20/07/04 at 00:18
Regular
"Nocturne"
dringo.
i had to reply and tell you there are some good woman out there is such a
shame you got treat badly by someone you cared deeply for revenge may seem sweet but its best not to risk it .
woman also suffer heartbreak by unfaithfull men .im sure you will find someone else in time ,

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.