GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How could you use somebody like that?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/07/04 at 12:14
Regular
I met myself a new girl, the third inside a year. Well I can't really say I've just met her because to be honest I've known her, relativly well, for 3 years.

But then we got close. As we grew closer she kept holding away and I thought this was because she wanted to be with a work friend called Matt. I had to concede, I thought I'd lost it.

But out of the blue something changed all that and after months of torment I was Catherine's boyfriend. I was happy.

But there was still this nagging doubt at the back of my mind that she didn't really want me.

I hate being right.

Not this Thursday but the Thursday before was saw Shrek 2. On the train home she said, quite worryingly, "you'll do until someone better comes along." She told me she was joking. Something told me she wasn't.

We broke up last thursday, I was fine with it, I didn't particulary wanted it to happen but happen it did. I saw her last night where she told me that Matt had split with his girlfriend and now they were together.

My heart sunk, I tried desperatly to sound okay but as quick as I could I left the shop.

I hate her. I feel so totally and utterly destroyed, those that have been there will know what I mean. I want to send her an aggressive message, just to show her how much this pain hurts. But I question what they will really acchieve.

I feel quite gutted, quite empty. When you're with someone you may see the signs of things to come but you'll choose to ignore them. Hoping they'd go away. I read the signs, I knew she liked Matt and I knew she wanted to be with him.

And I just hoped he'd go away.
Sun 18/07/04 at 12:14
Regular
I met myself a new girl, the third inside a year. Well I can't really say I've just met her because to be honest I've known her, relativly well, for 3 years.

But then we got close. As we grew closer she kept holding away and I thought this was because she wanted to be with a work friend called Matt. I had to concede, I thought I'd lost it.

But out of the blue something changed all that and after months of torment I was Catherine's boyfriend. I was happy.

But there was still this nagging doubt at the back of my mind that she didn't really want me.

I hate being right.

Not this Thursday but the Thursday before was saw Shrek 2. On the train home she said, quite worryingly, "you'll do until someone better comes along." She told me she was joking. Something told me she wasn't.

We broke up last thursday, I was fine with it, I didn't particulary wanted it to happen but happen it did. I saw her last night where she told me that Matt had split with his girlfriend and now they were together.

My heart sunk, I tried desperatly to sound okay but as quick as I could I left the shop.

I hate her. I feel so totally and utterly destroyed, those that have been there will know what I mean. I want to send her an aggressive message, just to show her how much this pain hurts. But I question what they will really acchieve.

I feel quite gutted, quite empty. When you're with someone you may see the signs of things to come but you'll choose to ignore them. Hoping they'd go away. I read the signs, I knew she liked Matt and I knew she wanted to be with him.

And I just hoped he'd go away.
Sun 18/07/04 at 12:46
Regular
"tokyo police club"
The tides are changing, the world has spun on it's head - now, it seems, that in the mass majority of cases, it's the women who are the users, the abusers and such, and it seems it's more and more likely to be the male who is left heartbroken.

Damn it.
Sun 18/07/04 at 12:47
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Evil people are the females

I know man, I know.

Let's hug it out.
Sun 18/07/04 at 12:51
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
Unlucky Dringo, sounds like you really got something you didn't deserve there.

Trust me, though, soon enough you'll realise it was for the best, surely if this girl "was waiting for somebody better" then its a good job you're not with her. You'll feel better before long, however cruel stringing you along was, it obviously wasn't going anywhere and you could tell that yourself. Better it came now than before things got really serious, how long were you together?
Sun 18/07/04 at 12:51
Regular
"tokyo police club"
There's litte I can say or do to console you, Dringo - i know, I feel like I've been in a similar situation and, so, just try to ride it out. You'll always have the scars, but that's expected - it's love, it's a relationship. It's how you use these scars to shape you and mould you, to change you as a person that defines the future.
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:29
Regular
"Bicycle"
Don't worrsy, she couldn't see you for who you really were, and someday you'll find the right girl for you.

Lifted strsight from Do Over. (Swapped the genders though.)

But yeah... If people treat you like that then they aren't worth the trouble. I say, f!!k 'em.

They say, go away.

Then I cry...

(EDIT: Don't send her a message. You don't want to sound like you need her or something.

Plus women don't feel pain. They fake it (like orgasms) to extort expensive things like love and shoes. )
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:32
Regular
"you've got a beard"
sorry to hear that dringo mate :(
chicks are a laugh-a-minute aren't they??

*continues my crusade of bitter resentment*
Sun 18/07/04 at 13:48
Regular
"SOUP!"
Dringo, you're like me about a month ago. I got my heart ripped out by a b*tch called Lauren, though I didnt know her before (probably for the better). We got on really well and grew close quickly and it was great for a few months, then one day she said she didnt want to be with me, and I was shocked/upset as you would be, but she assured me she was kidding. About two weeks later I was round at her house and she hardly said anything, so I left. She later decided to break it off with a text message.

I hated the niggling feeling for a few weeks, knowing she didnt want to be with me, but the sex was good so I stuck with her like a chump with a hard on.

The bad? She still has 5 of my CDs

The good? angry goodbye sex.

She's got a new boyfriend now. I havent. I dont have a new girlfriend either.
Sun 18/07/04 at 15:50
Regular
"8==="
Take 'em when they're there.

Don't dwell on them when they're not.

Be good enough at life to be a whole person without needing another.
Sun 18/07/04 at 17:21
Regular
Women suck. They really do.
Usually in a very different way to men.
Hold on, that's starting to sound.. wrong :^s Ah well, you know what I mean

I find that whenever one d***s on you like this, it's only a problem until the next woman comes along. Then the last one is forgotten.

I suppose a particularly special woman might take more to get over, but for the most part, it's just a matter of waiting for the next one to come along.

Good luck getting someone else :^)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.