GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How could you use somebody like that?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 18/07/04 at 12:14
Regular
I met myself a new girl, the third inside a year. Well I can't really say I've just met her because to be honest I've known her, relativly well, for 3 years.

But then we got close. As we grew closer she kept holding away and I thought this was because she wanted to be with a work friend called Matt. I had to concede, I thought I'd lost it.

But out of the blue something changed all that and after months of torment I was Catherine's boyfriend. I was happy.

But there was still this nagging doubt at the back of my mind that she didn't really want me.

I hate being right.

Not this Thursday but the Thursday before was saw Shrek 2. On the train home she said, quite worryingly, "you'll do until someone better comes along." She told me she was joking. Something told me she wasn't.

We broke up last thursday, I was fine with it, I didn't particulary wanted it to happen but happen it did. I saw her last night where she told me that Matt had split with his girlfriend and now they were together.

My heart sunk, I tried desperatly to sound okay but as quick as I could I left the shop.

I hate her. I feel so totally and utterly destroyed, those that have been there will know what I mean. I want to send her an aggressive message, just to show her how much this pain hurts. But I question what they will really acchieve.

I feel quite gutted, quite empty. When you're with someone you may see the signs of things to come but you'll choose to ignore them. Hoping they'd go away. I read the signs, I knew she liked Matt and I knew she wanted to be with him.

And I just hoped he'd go away.
Wed 21/07/04 at 18:59
Regular
Ego in the singular, or course.

They're like the borg, you know.
Wed 21/07/04 at 18:54
Regular
SHEEPY wrote:
"...why do all girls our age think they're in Sex and the City."

Heh, and they all think they're Carrie too.
Which proves their lameness is only surpassed by their ego.

It's odd, earlier today it came to my attention how retarded all men are, now it seems women are just as dumb.
Wed 21/07/04 at 17:50
Regular
"Long time no see!"
SHEEPY wrote:
"...why do all girls our age think they're in Sex and the City."
-----

That's just too true! :D

Thankfully, however, that show should now begin to dissapear for an eternity (or, at least, the rest of our youth...) - do the better times with women now lie only around the corner?

You should NEVER try to understand them - it gets far too confusing, and senseless, when you try to make an understanding WITH a woman. :P
Wed 21/07/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Dringo.. Not all females are like tat.. Its just a shame you were hurt.. I'm sure she didn't mean to hurt you.
Wed 21/07/04 at 15:52
Regular
"Bicycle"
If you want to feel less used... Pretend to be a GameCube!

*Badda-bing*

(You know that thing, when something sounds good in your head but crap when you say it? Tada...)

No. But seriously... Don't get hung up on her. She doesn't sound so great... And 3 in 9 months isn't bad. Assuming you where with them for a while. Just find another. Rebound, dood, but make sure their rebounding too. That way, you both have a lot of anger.

And angry sex is the best sex.

Placement.

(See, the same thing happend again. I wonder who lives in my head?)
Wed 21/07/04 at 12:19
Regular
"8==="
Ashman wrote:
> You've had 3 boyfriends in the last 9 months!?
>
>
> Sorry ;^)

Beat me to it.
Wed 21/07/04 at 12:02
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
You've had 3 boyfriends in the last 9 months!?

Sorry ;^)
Wed 21/07/04 at 11:58
Regular
Catherine is a Christian girl who has had 4 boyfriends in the past 2 years, in comparsion to my 3 Girlfriends in the past 9 months...

She has hurt me and my/her friends aren't too happy about it.

But I don't text her "I miss you" rubbish, I'm made of sterner stuff. She's hurt me, she knows it, but never again will she see it affect me.
Wed 21/07/04 at 10:01
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
People get used allot of the time. I am speaking from experience. I have been in a situation where I have been with someone that said I was with them till someone better came along. I actually got told by his mate. I confronted my partner at the time who admitted that, I was furious. I just gave him a slap round the face, and said he’ll have a long bloody wait.

It’s not the first time either. I would never use anybody as I know what it feels like to be hurt and humiliated.

Maybe you are best of without her anyway, she obviously doesn’t know what she wants and likes been said she is seeking attention.

OOoooh look at all the people that like me!!!

You dont need someone like that.
Wed 21/07/04 at 09:50
Regular
"50 BLM,30 SMN,25 RD"
Dringo, the swiftness with which she ditched you speaks for itself. I've been out with a girl who went out with guys a few times to get them keen, then gave them the cold shoulder. She was just collecting herself a list of lovesick losers who would text her daily saying "it tears me up inside that I can't be with you!" cos she loved the attention.

When she tried to do the switcharoo on me, snogging another guy at a club I was at, it all clicked into place - why she'd called her ex and handed the phone to me, why she asked me to read out texts sent to her by other plonkers. She tried to call me loads of times once she realised I wasn't going to chase her but I never caved in.

That was an extreme case, but your girl may have the same affliction. Forget about being her lapdog anyway, d'you want to be 2nd fiddle to this Matt guy?

If the answer is yes, then your new tagline is very apt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.