GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spider-Man 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/07/04 at 00:12
Regular
*Holds her ticket...ok not a ticket but the credit card she used on movietickets.com to buy a ticket*

Oooo!!
Sun 18/07/04 at 19:43
Regular
"Got any carrots?"
I didnt think it was that great, i still prefer x-men 2. i think theres something not right having toby maguire as spiderman, hes just too geeky!
Sun 18/07/04 at 23:02
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Mystique wrote:
> It explained it all in the movie..didn't you watch it?

I watched it, discussed it with several people, and they all went 'OMFG! WTF! I FECXKING PWN J00 SPIDER-MAN'. And they all hated the movie.

I, however, quite enjoyed it.

Saw it Wednesday evening.

Anyways, yes, whatever is said, it needed more action. The fighting seemed more like a side plot rather than the main peice...
Mon 19/07/04 at 00:27
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Excellent, just how superhero movies should be. The whole point of having a superhero is that the guy under the mask has to be believable and have a life of his own; if he's punching crooks in the face every five minutes and acting like a chick magnet, why should we care?

Special effects were ace (does anyone else always look directly at the faces during the CG bits like me?), Dunst and Maguire are both great and James Franco is superb, a bit 'broody teenager' for me but still a good performance. And Dylan Baker will rule as The Lizard in Spidey 3 - the paedo-dad from Happiness is back, and he's coming for YOUR kids!
Mon 19/07/04 at 10:13
Regular
I'm yet to be fully convinced by Dunst. The outstanding actor was Molina, I reckon.
Mon 19/07/04 at 10:16
Regular
I must have missed the whole 'Lizard' plot here.

Where was he mentioned/spotted/referenced in Spidey 2??
Mon 19/07/04 at 10:17
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> The outstanding actor was Molina, I reckon.

I agree there. He was quite excellent.
Mon 19/07/04 at 10:53
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> I must have missed the whole 'Lizard' plot here.
>
> Where was he mentioned/spotted/referenced in Spidey 2??

--

Peter Parker's one-armed Physics lecturer, Dr Curt Connors - the guy who turns into the Lizard when he attempts reptile regeneration on his arm.
Mon 19/07/04 at 10:56
Regular
Ah, thanks for that. I'm not really up to speed on the origins of all the villains :D
Mon 19/07/04 at 11:28
Regular
That's a good thing - means you're not a geek. Oh, and John Jameson gets a gemstone thing from the moon than turns him into the Man-Wolf in the comics, so that's always a possibility.
Mon 19/07/04 at 11:34
Regular
Well, with the legacy of the comics, there's a whole load of possibilities really...

Looking forward to the next already :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.