GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Spider-Man 2"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 15/07/04 at 00:12
Regular
*Holds her ticket...ok not a ticket but the credit card she used on movietickets.com to buy a ticket*

Oooo!!
Mon 19/07/04 at 14:36
Regular
Agreed, he's probably the best villian, seeing as he's basically Spiderman but without the annoying moral baggage and Kirsten Dunst.
Mon 19/07/04 at 14:32
Regular
Venom rocks :^)
Mon 19/07/04 at 14:31
Regular
Symbiote? Heh, yeah. He could change the story so Jameson brings back Venom, I suppose. It should really bind with Spiderman first, so it gets his powers, otherwise it's just a fancy black suit :)
Mon 19/07/04 at 12:30
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> That's a good thing - means you're not a geek. Oh, and John Jameson
> gets a gemstone thing from the moon than turns him into the Man-Wolf
> in the comics, so that's always a possibility.

He also can get the simbiote(?)
Mon 19/07/04 at 11:34
Regular
Well, with the legacy of the comics, there's a whole load of possibilities really...

Looking forward to the next already :D
Mon 19/07/04 at 11:28
Regular
That's a good thing - means you're not a geek. Oh, and John Jameson gets a gemstone thing from the moon than turns him into the Man-Wolf in the comics, so that's always a possibility.
Mon 19/07/04 at 10:56
Regular
Ah, thanks for that. I'm not really up to speed on the origins of all the villains :D
Mon 19/07/04 at 10:53
Regular
ßulle†† wrote:
> I must have missed the whole 'Lizard' plot here.
>
> Where was he mentioned/spotted/referenced in Spidey 2??

--

Peter Parker's one-armed Physics lecturer, Dr Curt Connors - the guy who turns into the Lizard when he attempts reptile regeneration on his arm.
Mon 19/07/04 at 10:17
Regular
Stryke wrote:
> The outstanding actor was Molina, I reckon.

I agree there. He was quite excellent.
Mon 19/07/04 at 10:16
Regular
I must have missed the whole 'Lizard' plot here.

Where was he mentioned/spotted/referenced in Spidey 2??

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.