GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ToS or PM2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/02/05 at 21:55
Regular
"Underbean"
I have enough money for a game, yipee, but i dont know what to get, either tales of symphonia or paper mario 2, which is better?
Wed 16/02/05 at 22:00
"The Will of D."
Tales of legendia is only coming out in japan, i've known this for a few months now as I researched all the Tales series when I picked up my Tales of Phantasia SNES Emu version.
Wed 16/02/05 at 22:11
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> Tphi wrote:
> Sad news RPG lovers: Tales of Legendia confirmed PS2 only :(
>
> Gah. I'm annoyed at Dringo for his rants of Namco supporting the Cube
> now. What a bunch of... gah.
>
> :(

Lol, there are tonnes of Tales games on the PS2.

I know of Symphonia, Re-birth and Destiny as at least 3 PS2 Tales games.

The Cube getting one at all was a nice bonus. A temp exclusive at that.
Wed 16/02/05 at 22:12
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> Shallow and dull. Woohoo.

But fun with more than one player.
Wed 16/02/05 at 23:54
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> The Cube getting one at all was a nice bonus. A temp exclusive at
> that.

While being extremely happy the Cube got one, it'd be nice if it got another, whip my ass for not being orgasmically happy with what the Cube has already got.

And Symphonia wasn't temporary exclusive, it was exclusive outside of Japan.
Thu 17/02/05 at 22:20
Regular
And it's now coming to America.
Thu 17/02/05 at 22:23
"period drama"
Paper Mario 2 is one of the best games I've played in a long while.
Thu 17/02/05 at 22:26
Regular
Dringo you might be getting confused with the fact that apparently Tales of "legendia" is coming out on the PS2, bringing Symphonia out to the PS2 so much later than the Cube one when most people probably have that version would be stupid.
Fri 18/02/05 at 00:37
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Dringo wrote:
> And it's now coming to America.

Where'd you hear this?
Fri 18/02/05 at 07:56
Regular
"Underbean"
Maybe i should buy both, try them for 7 days and take back the least entertaining one :S
Fri 18/02/05 at 11:00
"The Will of D."
Tales of Symphonia is only out on the Gamecube around the world, but on the PS2 it is only out in America, and Tales of Legendia is only out in Japan and no farther like all the previous Tales games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.