GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ToS or PM2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/02/05 at 21:55
Regular
"Underbean"
I have enough money for a game, yipee, but i dont know what to get, either tales of symphonia or paper mario 2, which is better?
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:55
Regular
"Underbean"
I have enough money for a game, yipee, but i dont know what to get, either tales of symphonia or paper mario 2, which is better?
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:57
Regular
Tales. Love Paper Mario, but Tales is more of a proper RPG, and if you've played Mario & Luigi/Paper Mario (N64)/Super Mario RPG you've seen it all before anyway.
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:58
Regular
"Underbean"
kool, i heard tales aint that good on multiplayer, is this true *please say no*
Mon 14/02/05 at 21:59
Regular
Dunno, never played multiplayer. I can assure you it's better than on PM2, anyway.
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:00
Regular
Paper Mario 2, it's more fun and entertaining than the *yawn* Tales of Symphonia.
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:02
Regular
Proof that you haven't played Tales of Symphonia.
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:03
Regular
"Underbean"
Ooo im stuck, cos i like the multiplayer idea but NOM give paper mario higher, but they give everything made by nintendo good, even if it aint.
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:04
Regular
I love PM2, but like I said, if you've played any of the other Mario RPG titles you've pretty much seen it all. Plus, Tales is much, much longer.
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:05
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> Proof that you haven't played Tales of Symphonia.

Then again I thought the same thing about Skies. Epic RPG's are fun for the first 2 hours and then I get bored as I realise I'll be playing for so long before the game actually starts to get to a few points.

RPG's are big, they frustrate me and I don't USUALLY like them.

I prefer fun little RPG's, little things that entice you to do other things whilst playing the "adventure" and Nintendo are brilliant at that.

Pokemon and Paper Mario are my favourite RPG's of all time.

And Paper Mario 2 is just so incredible, there is so much to it I can barely begin to describe it. So much fun. I finished that game. Tales meanwhile, like Skies before it, was traded in.
Mon 14/02/05 at 22:07
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> I love PM2, but like I said, if you've played any of the other Mario
> RPG titles you've pretty much seen it all.

Rubbish, although the system is similar the game has so much more to it than any of the previous Mario RPG games. I have completed them all and I have to say I didn't think "been here done that" when I was playing the Glitzville competiton.

Plus, Tales is much,
> much longer.

Only because it lasts something stupid like 60 hours in comparison to PM 2's 20. I have to say I find Tales' length a negative point.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.