GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Crossing"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/07/04 at 11:25
"Majestic"
Welcome to the Official Animal Crossing Thread, this message will be updated accordingly. Please use this thread for anything Animal crossing related, and have a good time!

Animal Crossing is due for release on the 24/09/2004

I've never really been excited about this game, probably because it required importing and messing about with a freeloader. But since I’ve read The Crossing Guardian ( [URL]http://www.nintendo-europe.com/microsite/animalcrossing/enGB/[/URL] ) i can't wait to play it. It also boasts Multiplayer, which i am really looking forward to. Just a shame we have to wait another 2 and half months for something that’s been out ages in America.

Anyone else looking forward?
Wed 21/07/04 at 07:10
Regular
I'll be ordering this once paid - or I might just wait a few weeks and pick it up in the States :D
Tue 20/07/04 at 23:47
Regular
Apparently they are supposed to be special days designated to countries.
Tue 20/07/04 at 19:21
Regular
"thursdayton!"
I can't see them changing anything in the actual world itself.. only the text will change. Therefore I am fine with my American copy. Which I never play. I turned it on yesterday and all the animals were like "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR SIX MONTHS!?!?!", my house had about 20 'roaches and there is weeds all over the damn town. To be honest, I cannae be ass-ed.
Tue 20/07/04 at 15:49
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I've had the American version for well over a year now, and I did get bored of it ages ago aswell. I was thinking of selling that one and buying the European version when that comes out (just for the sake of it...), but I'm thinking I might as well wait for the DS game, since there's bound to be very little that's any different anyway, right?
Mon 19/07/04 at 11:56
Regular
"thursdayton!"
Edgy wrote:
> Hang on...'Official thread'?
>
> Where's the seal of quality?

And some people still believe that means something these days.. You poor man.
Mon 19/07/04 at 11:26
"Majestic"
* <--there
Sun 18/07/04 at 22:51
Regular
Hang on...'Official thread'?

Where's the seal of quality?
Sun 18/07/04 at 14:57
Regular
Selling the NTSC version on eBay.

[URL]http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8117127418&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1[/URL] if you're interested.
Thu 08/07/04 at 16:46
Regular
"thursdayton!"
What would rock would be an Animal Crossing DS MMORPG. Think about it. A huge city, and everyone had their little house. Thousands of people to trade with, thousands of items, tons of characters and events which people everywhere could enjoy.

It'll never happen.. but it's a nice idea.
Thu 08/07/04 at 13:37
"Majestic"
mattributé wrote:
> Yeah, but there'll always be the fools who chop down all the trees,
> steal all 6the fruit, and eat all your oranges.

Hehe, i'm sure that they'll have to ask your permission first :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.