GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Animal Crossing"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 03/07/04 at 11:25
"Majestic"
Welcome to the Official Animal Crossing Thread, this message will be updated accordingly. Please use this thread for anything Animal crossing related, and have a good time!

Animal Crossing is due for release on the 24/09/2004

I've never really been excited about this game, probably because it required importing and messing about with a freeloader. But since I’ve read The Crossing Guardian ( [URL]http://www.nintendo-europe.com/microsite/animalcrossing/enGB/[/URL] ) i can't wait to play it. It also boasts Multiplayer, which i am really looking forward to. Just a shame we have to wait another 2 and half months for something that’s been out ages in America.

Anyone else looking forward?
Wed 04/08/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Homemade Cherry Pie"
Yes, i've taken over bulletts animal crossing save file....AND SOLD HIS STUFF!!!!!1111
Wed 04/08/04 at 20:03
Regular
Er, I've kinda stopped playing it for a bit :S

But it's still great though - Managed to upgrade my house three times and get Nook to upgrade his store.

Had a few new faces show up in the village too.

And I got ripped off by Crazy Redd. but I rally wanted that NES game!

I'll go back to it eventually, just not yet - don't want to wear it out straight away!
Wed 04/08/04 at 19:55
"Majestic"
Pop,

And how are you getting on with Animal Crossing Bullett?
Mon 26/07/04 at 23:04
Regular
Quick post - ...

...Very, very good game IMO, much more enjoyable than Harvest Moon. You're not really forced to do anything (like grow crops, raise livestock etc.), you're just left to earn your own money and stuff.

Already got two NES machines in my house, and 10 grand away from paying it off :D

I love the way the universe is actually in real-time - noon here, noon in the game. 8PM here, 8PM in the game etc. Although it can get a bit boring when everyone else has either gone to bed or don't have anything constructive to say. But then, I usually just spend that time designing my own clothes, writing letters to 'friends' or getting chases from swarms of bees :D

It's not going to be to everyone's tastes, but I love it. And the indirect multiplayer feature is brilliant.

Crap mini-review I know, but that's all you're getting!

Goodnight ladies.
Mon 26/07/04 at 16:24
Regular
"tokyo police club"
Warbird, keep searching for Totakeke :D
Mon 26/07/04 at 11:46
Regular
"All about the Beats"
I need the soft toys!!!!

Where can i get em?
Mon 26/07/04 at 11:21
Regular
Aye, you get a memory card too.

And will do!

EDIT - which reminds me...*makes thread*
Mon 26/07/04 at 11:20
"Majestic"
ßulle†† wrote:
> This should be in my sweaty palms come 14:30 today. Can't wait :D

NTSC ?

Let us know how you get on!
Mon 26/07/04 at 11:12
Regular
"Underbean"
animal crossing is the best game ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mon 26/07/04 at 06:54
Regular
This should be in my sweaty palms come 14:30 today. Can't wait :D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.