GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Manager '05"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Football Manager 2005'.
Fri 18/02/05 at 15:26
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Is dangerously addictive, almost impossibly deep, and is a truly marvellous management spectacle.

It is also frustrating beyond words, often truly ridiculous and is a cause of premature mental instability.

I love Football Manager '05
Page:
Thu 20/10/05 at 16:08
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
hehe, i'll be getting paid in Chinese money, hopefully i won't return to England or i'll get screwed on the currency exchange
Thu 20/10/05 at 15:32
Regular
"Mozzy"
Cool. Do you get payed? In Chinese money or pounds? Or in PSPs? :P
Thu 20/10/05 at 13:55
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Because i'm off to China to teach English next thursday.
Thu 20/10/05 at 07:55
Regular
"Mozzy"
Why are you leaving your team?
Thu 20/10/05 at 00:14
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Yay a nice quadruple to end the season and my FM 2005 career before heading off to China, only thing left is to see who wins the world cup

Beat Newcastle 5-1 for the League Cup
Won the Premiership
Beat Barca 3-1 for Champs League
Beat Wolves 2-0 for the FA Cup

Also won the Super Cup 2-1 against Betis and Club World Championship 3-0 vs Cruzeiro as well as the Under 18's League and the Under 18's cup beating Everton U18's 4-0.

Quite a successful season :-D. Shall be sad to leave my team
Wed 19/10/05 at 19:26
Regular
"@RichSmedley"
Now in the Premiership with Boston and getting totally slaughtered. 6 games played, 1 draw and 5 losses with a -13 goal difference. Maybe things will pick up!
Wed 19/10/05 at 16:45
Regular
"Mozzy"
Meh, I dont really want to carry on with my current save, especially when I know i'll be starting a new game in about 2 days time when FM2006 arrives.
Wed 19/10/05 at 16:37
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Hehe Chelsea sacked Jose after they were languising in 6th and were knocked out of Champs League in the semis and i snapped him up as coach. Minted :-D
Wed 19/10/05 at 16:35
Regular
"Paid, Laid n Made"
Mav wrote:
> £200M to spend and that's your team? Could be better
> surely?

well i only bought a few players because i dont need a better tema as i am in February and i am clearly top of premiership and in the quarters of champions league

so i dont need to buty any more players just yet
Tue 18/10/05 at 20:25
"LOLLERSKATES!"
Sanish cup qtr final v real madrid.

First leg: 7-1
Second leg: 1-4

Despite that first leg I have really been struggling for goals recently despite having van nistlerooy and cavenaghi up front :s
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.