GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Manager '05"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Football Manager 2005'.
Fri 18/02/05 at 15:26
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Is dangerously addictive, almost impossibly deep, and is a truly marvellous management spectacle.

It is also frustrating beyond words, often truly ridiculous and is a cause of premature mental instability.

I love Football Manager '05
Page:
Sat 22/10/05 at 19:29
Regular
Kawada wrote:
> England were beaten by Brazil in the semi's and beat Romania for the
> 3rd place with Rooney not scoring any goals through the whole
> tournament.

Was sensational in my one, third top scorer. First was Carlton Cole, surprisingly. Owen didn't even make the squad, nor did Gerrard.

Now I mention it, does anyone else have trouble with Gerrard constantly underperforming? It's not as if his stats are particularly underrated (though he certainly deserves to be in the red for corners and free kicks, and passing and long shots should be nearer to 20), and he's both mentally and physically phenomenal...

But despite all this, he's often invisible, popping up every now and again to score a goal or make a pass, but nowhere near his real life presence. He's a classic 7/10 man, I find.
Sat 22/10/05 at 15:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
My World Cup was more normal with Brazil and Argentina in the final with Brazil coming out on top with a Ronaldinho goal winning it for them.

Germany and France went out in the group stages which was nice, Italy went out in the second round to Croatia after a 24 penalty shoot out thriller. Portugal lost to Team USA in the second round as well.

England were beaten by Brazil in the semi's and beat Romania for the 3rd place with Rooney not scoring any goals through the whole tournament.
Fri 21/10/05 at 20:09
Regular
Just had the World Cup in my Chelsea game.

Guess who won? Uh-huh, that's right. England. About right. 3-1 against Norway.

Brazil went out in the quarter-finals, as usual...

Wales made it to the quarters!

And in the semis: England, Ireland, Norway, Denmark.

Hilarity. Well, not really. But a bit odd.
Fri 21/10/05 at 15:49
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Ordering FM2006 as we speak due to winning GAD :D
Fri 21/10/05 at 07:56
Regular
"Mozzy"
many goats wrote:
> Mozzy wrote:
> >Do you get payed?
>
> *paid :P

I cant actually beleive I spelt that wrong. I must've been tired.

EDIT: At 3:32pm? Nah, I couldn't have been tired. :P

Anyways, FM2006 should be with me today along with Pro Evo. I dont mind if Pro Evo doesn't come today cause it mean more time for FM, but if it does come i'll play them both at the same time methinks.
Thu 20/10/05 at 23:04
Regular
Mozzy wrote:
> Lipe wrote:
> I'm currently downloading FM 2006...should have it in about 1 hour
> :D
>
> Naughty naughty...

Nah I inted to buy it so it's no problem ;) Installed it now, I'll play it in a bit :D
Thu 20/10/05 at 21:32
Regular
"Incomprehendible"
Mozzy wrote:
>Do you get payed?

*paid :P
Thu 20/10/05 at 21:27
Regular
"Mozzy"
Lipe wrote:
> I'm currently downloading FM 2006...should have it in about 1 hour :D

Naughty naughty...
Thu 20/10/05 at 18:16
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Do you speak fluent chinese?
Thu 20/10/05 at 18:10
Regular
Ah goodbye Kawada...hope things go well for you in China. Never forget your HHH bashing ways ;)

I'm currently downloading FM 2006...should have it in about 1 hour :D
Page:

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.