GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A message to Valve."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter-Strike: Source'.
Fri 18/02/05 at 21:17
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Get rid of Steam, and let us play CS like ANY OTHER NORMAL GAME.

"Updating Steam platform"

"Downloading updates for Counter Strike: Source"

"Steam has encountered an error and must shut down"

"Steam has detected that your game files are corrupt and will now redownload GCF files"

"cannot connect to Steam network"

ffs

Good idea with regards to anti-piracy, but the implementation is absolutely awful.
Fri 18/02/05 at 21:28
Regular
"The definitive tag"
I have had a few problems with it. Every now and again something doesn't work and their help pages are unbeliveably bad. It takes ages for them to reply to an email and then it is several pages long and of little use. Right now I couldn't play CS Source of HL2 Death Match without it because the damn server lists always freeze up so I have to go in through Steam, but it shouldn't be that way.
Fri 18/02/05 at 21:17
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Get rid of Steam, and let us play CS like ANY OTHER NORMAL GAME.

"Updating Steam platform"

"Downloading updates for Counter Strike: Source"

"Steam has encountered an error and must shut down"

"Steam has detected that your game files are corrupt and will now redownload GCF files"

"cannot connect to Steam network"

ffs

Good idea with regards to anti-piracy, but the implementation is absolutely awful.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.