GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy Battle System"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy XIII'.
Fri 18/02/05 at 22:15
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
What does everyone think of the Final Fantasy battle system? I think all the Final Fantasy games were perfect up till X. X-2 battle system is a step in the right direction but still not as good as FF7 ect.
Sat 19/02/05 at 17:51
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
No the leveling up system and battling has changed. Square-soft dropped the ATB system, and let you control the Aeon as if it was a nomal character. I didnt like this, i like it when your character has a ''limit break'' and you can summon your Aeon to do the damage...

The leveling up system in FFX wasn't measured by numbers but by that mad sphere grid...
Sat 19/02/05 at 16:44
Regular
"I play the Harmonic"
It's been the same battle system up to X?
Fri 18/02/05 at 23:20
Regular
"Bicycle"
I didn't really have a problem with X.

I liked IX though...
Fri 18/02/05 at 22:15
Regular
"member of dogg poun"
What does everyone think of the Final Fantasy battle system? I think all the Final Fantasy games were perfect up till X. X-2 battle system is a step in the right direction but still not as good as FF7 ect.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.