GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Things i've noticed from Euro 2004"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/06/04 at 15:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
In a kind of tribute to the section of Soccer AM where they get a footballer to tell you what they've gained from the beautiful game i thought i'd make a post saying what i've gained and noticed from Euro 2004. (Will basically be me slagging of the refs and England team in disguise but whatever :-D)

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that the French and David Beckham are vastly over-rated and that Man United obviously saw Real Madrid coming.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that the 6 yard box seems a favourite camping spot for our boys during matches that have a positive 1-0 scoreline.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 the Swiss are about as neutral as George Dubya's middle east policy.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 just how much more attractive the Portugese and Italian ladies are then the english girls.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that the question of whether cloning should be allowed should be a resounding yes and the sooner Collina gets in the cloning chambers the better.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that god awful referres are not just a Premiership thing (talking for the whole tournament before anyway starts about how i'm bitter about the Swiss fool. That defeat was down to negative tactics and a crap display. End of)

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that you're no longer to make any physical attempt to touch the ball apparently. Any contact with a player will result in a foul.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that if you raise your foot above ankle height you will be penalised.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that beaches are not just confined to areas where lots of water is nearby.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that a bit of spitting is deemed more serious to a players health then a good chopping down to the ground.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that Rio has nothing to worry about when getting his place back after his ban

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that there has been more England flags waved in Portugal these past 2 weeks then i've seen for the whole of my 19 years alive. Not considered racist these few weeks why exactly is it the rest of the time a major sporting event isn't being held?

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that i haven't watched terrestial tv for ages now.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that plasters on the ears is not a good fashion statement.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that the Italians whine even more then the English when it comes to football.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that the form book gets thrown out the window.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 just how good it feels to see the French lose and go home.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 just how rubbish english commentary is, get those lads from the Argentine football to do the commentary, goooooooooallllllllll. (Or better yet the jokey commentary from Soccer AM)

I've noticed just how long this post is getting so i'll end it here :-D Ah well that's my moan for the whole tournament stuck in one post to save me putting little bits in different posts. :-D

All that's left to be said is bring on World Cup 2006 where i'll be cheering on the USA and Japan.
Sat 26/06/04 at 20:12
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Something else I've noticed about Euro 2004: They mention that Robben has signed for Chelsea at least 5 times a game. :)
Sat 26/06/04 at 19:44
Regular
"The Red Shift"
spurs fans are clearly delirious.

why would anyone want to go to Big White Shame?

hur hur morientes to the lain... hur hur we got davids... hur hur we signed ronaldo...
Sat 26/06/04 at 19:41
Regular
"The Red Shift"
i have the night off.

don't know what to do.

good luck next year Virty with your dream...

you'll need it

hehe
Sat 26/06/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Colourless"
You missed out an ) at the end. You're merry already....

Yep I'm going to a house partay in an hour or so.

Meh, up early tomorrow as well....
Sat 26/06/04 at 19:36
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
My favourite was when Rivaldo was going to Spurs =D

(Going out to get merry now, I'll speak tomorrow sometime :)
Sat 26/06/04 at 19:35
Regular
"Colourless"
Virtuoso wrote:
> Pah, we all have dreams =D

Yeah, but I think Alec's are the funniest.

"Spurs to be good!!!" he claims......

"Davids to spurs"..... Tch. I. Think. Not.
Sat 26/06/04 at 19:30
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
Clazon wrote:

:D Funny, pure hilarity even.

(your tagline, by the way, Virty)
--------------

Pah, we all have dreams =D
Sat 26/06/04 at 19:25
Regular
"The Red Shift"
:D Funny, pure hilarity even.

(your tagline, by the way, Virty)
Sat 26/06/04 at 19:24
Regular
"Colourless"
I noticed that one a long time ago....
Sat 26/06/04 at 19:20
Regular
"5 European Cups!!!"
I've noticed from Euro 2004 just how much the Scots hate the English.

=P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.