GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Things i've noticed from Euro 2004"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/06/04 at 15:33
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
In a kind of tribute to the section of Soccer AM where they get a footballer to tell you what they've gained from the beautiful game i thought i'd make a post saying what i've gained and noticed from Euro 2004. (Will basically be me slagging of the refs and England team in disguise but whatever :-D)

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that the French and David Beckham are vastly over-rated and that Man United obviously saw Real Madrid coming.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that the 6 yard box seems a favourite camping spot for our boys during matches that have a positive 1-0 scoreline.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 the Swiss are about as neutral as George Dubya's middle east policy.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 just how much more attractive the Portugese and Italian ladies are then the english girls.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that the question of whether cloning should be allowed should be a resounding yes and the sooner Collina gets in the cloning chambers the better.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that god awful referres are not just a Premiership thing (talking for the whole tournament before anyway starts about how i'm bitter about the Swiss fool. That defeat was down to negative tactics and a crap display. End of)

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that you're no longer to make any physical attempt to touch the ball apparently. Any contact with a player will result in a foul.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that if you raise your foot above ankle height you will be penalised.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that beaches are not just confined to areas where lots of water is nearby.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that a bit of spitting is deemed more serious to a players health then a good chopping down to the ground.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that Rio has nothing to worry about when getting his place back after his ban

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that there has been more England flags waved in Portugal these past 2 weeks then i've seen for the whole of my 19 years alive. Not considered racist these few weeks why exactly is it the rest of the time a major sporting event isn't being held?

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that i haven't watched terrestial tv for ages now.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that plasters on the ears is not a good fashion statement.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that the Italians whine even more then the English when it comes to football.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 that the form book gets thrown out the window.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 just how good it feels to see the French lose and go home.

I've noticed from Euro 2004 just how rubbish english commentary is, get those lads from the Argentine football to do the commentary, goooooooooallllllllll. (Or better yet the jokey commentary from Soccer AM)

I've noticed just how long this post is getting so i'll end it here :-D Ah well that's my moan for the whole tournament stuck in one post to save me putting little bits in different posts. :-D

All that's left to be said is bring on World Cup 2006 where i'll be cheering on the USA and Japan.
Tue 29/06/04 at 08:00
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Ashley wrote:
> I noticed scotland weren't even there......were they azul.

:)
Mon 28/06/04 at 21:00
Regular
"Colourless"
Clazon wrote:
> but atleast campbell and cole pssed it or put it down the wing.

Lmao. And I said you weren't that biased in the Pop Con.....
Mon 28/06/04 at 20:15
Regular
you only just noticed that. at one point they asked for DAvid pleats technical anlysis. I started laughing. How can you take technical advice from a man who finished negligibly above relegation, after spending on 3 big name strikers.
Mon 28/06/04 at 20:09
Regular
I've noticed David Pleat is a complete idiot did anyone listen to him during France v Greece trying to pronouce Lizarazu's name?
Sun 27/06/04 at 19:13
Regular
"The Red Shift"
Don or†ega wrote:
> Clazon wrote:
> row z is a good skill to possess.
>
> yes, as england proved against portugal!

but they didn't! that was a huge problem. terry and scholes got caught dabbling about 5 times each. none of our players hoofed it, but atleast campbell and cole pssed it or put it down the wing.
Sun 27/06/04 at 13:48
Regular
I noticed scotland weren't even there......were they azul.
Sun 27/06/04 at 13:37
Regular
Ashley wrote:
> ITVs camera men are more perverted than BBCs and know how to please
> the male audience!

All the video is done by the portuguese camera crew (eg, during england portugal on bbc "nice to see the portuguese showing Owens goal again" during a break in play)

Top stuff anyway!
Sun 27/06/04 at 13:25
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I've noticed that England have been mentioned in every match so far within 5 minutes of kick-off.
Sun 27/06/04 at 13:21
Regular
things ive noticed:

Latvia and sweden sent the fittest supporters.

ITVs camera men are more perverted than BBCs and know how to please the male audience!
Sun 27/06/04 at 13:14
Regular
Clazon wrote:
> row z is a good skill to possess.

yes, as england proved against portugal!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.