GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Transfer Rumours"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/06/04 at 14:26
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Owen Hargreaves is set to join Liverpool for 7 million

What a complete waste of money!!!
Fri 16/07/04 at 20:29
Regular
"Green & White Army"
I hope Viera stays as if he doesn't I can see Arsenal trying to nab Gerrard with their money they would make with the deal.
Fri 16/07/04 at 19:40
Regular
You can't have Steve Finnan. Let's just make that clear. Shoulda told Melchiot he was talking to the wrong Brum club.
Fri 16/07/04 at 19:37
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Very happy with getting rid of Couch potato.

Angel and Carlton Cole could be a great partnership, with Angel being good in the air and Cole having the pace to beat players.

We'll be very dangerous when it comes to free-kicks with Angel and Cole in the box and the option of Hitzlesperger having a crack.

All we could do with now is a right back.
Fri 16/07/04 at 19:32
Regular
Would've thought you'd have been more happy with the Carlton Cole deal. And getting rid of the Crouch.
Fri 16/07/04 at 19:10
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Angel has signed a new contract keeping him at the club for 4 more years.

We are also in talks with Berson.

=D
Fri 16/07/04 at 16:34
Regular
Nah, David James isn't good on Pro Evo. He's made many mistakes when I've taken England on with Merseyside Red. Even Kewell can beat him.

Now, Owen Hargreaves. I take Beckham off (I hate Beckham) and bring Owen in on the right. He's superb, knocked in quite a few.

All Prem managers should play Pro Evo, with a bit of Champ Manager. It'ds sort them right out.

Champ Manager can be inaccurate though. I was Liverpool and Auxerre wouldn't accept £20 million + Hamann, Henchoz and Le Tallec for The Djibril.

So I bought Hargreaves and Maniche ;)
Fri 16/07/04 at 16:28
Regular
"Colourless"
Stryke wrote:
> Also, he's good on Pro Evo ;)

^o)........

Even David James is "good" on Pro Evo 3....

Owen Hargreaves = Fairy
Fri 16/07/04 at 16:25
Regular
Because Owen Hargreaves is a great player. He's good attacking and defending, works hard and he's been mocked on The Big Impression. He'd be great in the Premiership.

Also, he's good on Pro Evo ;)
Fri 16/07/04 at 16:18
Regular
"Colourless"
Stryke wrote:
> I'll be immensely glad if Viera goes.

Me too.

> Sorry to bring up the Hargreaves issue again, but I'd absolutely love
> it if he went to Liverpool. Bayern can have 10 million and Hamann if
> they want, get Hargreaves to Anfield.

Why?????
Fri 16/07/04 at 16:04
Regular
I'll be immensely glad if Viera goes.

Sorry to bring up the Hargreaves issue again, but I'd absolutely love it if he went to Liverpool. Bayern can have 10 million and Hamann if they want, get Hargreaves to Anfield.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.