GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Transfer Rumours"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/06/04 at 14:26
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Owen Hargreaves is set to join Liverpool for 7 million

What a complete waste of money!!!
Wed 30/06/04 at 19:58
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
If they sell Ruud it'd be the stupidest decision since they decided they couldn't find an extra 2 million for Ronaldinho and flogging Stam after he wrote a book.

Why replace someone who has proven over the last few years he can stick it in the old onion bag time and time again at the highest level, especially last year when the service was about as good as you'd find at a NHS hospital, with a barrel shaped teenager who has one decent tournament yet can't get it done back at home except for one brilliant moment every 4 months or so?

We're supposedly the richest and biggest team in the world yet you dare mention spending some money without first having to sell someone and the board run off faster than a frenchman faced with violence. If it does go through then the United board are even more stupid then i gave them credit for
Wed 30/06/04 at 14:50
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Sweden hitman Henrik Larsson has put pen to paper to a one-year contract with Primera Liga runners-up Barcelona.

And the 32-year-old, who scored more than 240 goals for Celtic during his seven-year stay at Parkhead, has an option to extend the deal for another season.
Tue 29/06/04 at 12:01
Regular
"Long time no see!"
I can't see Rooney moving anywhere right now, anyway.

I mean, surely, he's in no fit-state to pass a medical test, right?
(Unless a few 'brown paper envelopes' get thrown around, of course...)
Tue 29/06/04 at 12:00
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Apparently, United's chief executive is to meet up with the Everton bloke fairly soon to discuss a Wayne Rooney transfer, from what I heard the other day...

I don't like the sound of this. Even if Ruud van Nistelrooy is happy at Old Trafford (like Dick Advocaat said), we all know what the "backroom staff" of any club can be like when large amounts of money are invloved.

Anyone remember how Duncan Ferguson was sold "behind the manager's back"?

I hope those "we're the biggest club in the world but we can't afford anyone" aren't planning something to put United back onto the back pages by brining in everyone's `Hero´ Wayne Rooney, as van Nistelrooy's replacement....

And, after recieving a large number of death-threats to his home, Liverpool's Steven Gerrard has "decided" to commit his ammediate future to the club instead of taking a £36m £110,000-a-week transfer to Chelsea.
Mon 28/06/04 at 18:18
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Sorry it came out wrong, i will take the retard applause
Mon 28/06/04 at 18:13
Regular
"Colourless"
Anonymous wrote:
> Beattie won't be going anywhere, unless Newcastle want him as a
> replacement for Shearer

So Beattie won't sign for Newcastle unless they want him?

For once I think I agree with Alastair on this one....
Mon 28/06/04 at 18:12
Regular
"Insert Gently"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> *Slow clap for the retard*

Well Thank You
Mon 28/06/04 at 18:12
Regular
*Slow clap for the retard*
Mon 28/06/04 at 18:05
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Beattie won't be going anywhere, unless Newcastle want him as a replacement for Shearer
Mon 28/06/04 at 17:31
Regular
James Milner, James Beattie and Miguel to Newcastle, last one a doubt due to financial arguments. Was on Newcastle World yesterday.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.