GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Transfer Rumours"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 25/06/04 at 14:26
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Owen Hargreaves is set to join Liverpool for 7 million

What a complete waste of money!!!
Tue 20/07/04 at 10:12
Regular
"Reynolds"
With Patrick Vieira on his way to Real Madrid, Arsenal will turn to Liverpool's Steven Gerrard as his replacement. The Sun reckon that Stevie G will jump at the chance to join the real Premiership and Champions League contenders, after having opted against joining Chelsea this summer.

Bolton will assess the qualities of trialists Emerson, Hassan Kachloul, Tal Ben Haim and Cyril Rool before offering them contracts, while according to the Independent, the Trotters face a race against Fulham to the signature of Newcastle's Gary Speed after both clubs reportedly had bids accepted for the midfielder.

Aston Villa will return to Nantes with an offer of £1.5m for defender Mathieu Berson after having seen two previous attempts rejected. Villa boss David O’Leary is determined to sign the former French Under-21 star with 24-year-old Berson admitting: "In my mind I would like to join Aston Villa. David O’Leary has been to watch me play and his ideas appeal to me."

Tottenham could finally sign 21-year-old DC United midfielder Bobby Convey after having missed out on the American youngster last summer. Convey failed to earn a work permit due to not having played the required number of games for the USA national team, but could now be granted permission after having claimed a regular place. A DC United source said: "There's still a long way to go, but it could finally happen."

Their seems to be a lot of transfer activitiy today. I can't see Stevie G going to Arsenal though can you?
Mon 19/07/04 at 12:18
Regular
"Colourless"
Reynolds wrote:
> Sunderland look set to complete the £500 000
> signing of Southampton's Stephen Crainey

Why are they selling him?!?!?! He's an amazing prospect. His finish for us was outstanding.
Mon 19/07/04 at 12:07
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
And still nothing about United signing a much needed creative midfielder. If you can afford to be talking about buying Shrek for 25 Million you could bloomin buy Joaquin and Gattuso for that much, stupid bloody board. No wonder we're the richest club in the world, we never spend any decent money
Mon 19/07/04 at 12:04
Regular
"Foxes 4 Ever!!!"
Bolton are set to offer former Real Madrid captain Fernando Hierro a contract... Sunderland look set to complete the £500 000 signing of Southampton's Stephen Crainey and Southampton will open talks with Egyptian ace Mido, although Fulham are also chasing him.
Sun 18/07/04 at 16:54
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Villa want Forlan on a season long loan???

Don't think we'll need him with Cole, Angel and Vassell.
Sat 17/07/04 at 00:20
Regular
Stryke
1)Shut up.
2)I don't text talk like I did in the past.
3)I know you hate me because of that but stop bloody living in the past now.
Sat 17/07/04 at 00:19
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
In my champ game Peter Crouch won the premier player of the year trophy so managers should stay very far away from it :-D
Fri 16/07/04 at 22:20
Regular
That would be "you're", Sniper, and yes, you are stupid enough.
Fri 16/07/04 at 21:58
Regular
KOPKING wrote:
> I hope Viera stays as if he doesn't I can see Arsenal trying to nab
> Gerrard with their money they would make with the deal.

If your stupid enough to listen to stupid paper talk.
Fri 16/07/04 at 20:38
Regular
If Stevie's going to go anywhere, it'll be Chelsea. Arsenal can't offer him the same wages.

But he's not going anywhere.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.