GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fun House"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/06/04 at 21:12
"Hi"
If you want Fun House ( possibly the greatest tv show ever created ) back on your screen please sign this forum. Do you have fond memories of the games, do you love the catchy theme tune or do you want to enter it? Well then sign here and I'll send all the signatures I get to CITV. Please sign...
Thu 24/06/04 at 19:47
"Hi"
Wow. All these memories of Fun House and Knighmare. Can somebody please put a link to that petition site site that somebody said about, thanks whoever that was. I would love for it to come back on air after this conversation although Pat Sharp (and the mullet) wouldn't be in it I don't think... darn.
Thu 24/06/04 at 16:22
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Ah, but Rich really was almost on it. He claims he was in the 13th team where the series only had room for 12. Of course, there's no way to find out if he's telling the truth, other than to track down Treguard in the mysterious forest of Ro-Hamalarrk and ask him.
Thu 24/06/04 at 15:57
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Oh yeah i remember Fun House. It had Pat "I'm in need of a haircut" Sharpe. And the two twins. Melanie and Martine (if i remember correctly) I always wanted to play the car game. When they drove around the studio collecting time tokens. The more tokens they got. The longer than had in the fun house! I so wanted to go on that programme.
Thu 24/06/04 at 15:46
"Darth Vader 3442321"
monkey_man wrote:

> In fact, nearly everyone in the world was almost on Knightmare, the
> Crystal Maze, the Krypton Factor and that crappy virtual reailty show
> that Craig Charles did. They just didn't apply.

I used to like the obstacle course bit of the KP. Not the race itself but the fact that the contestants already know the outcome and thus adopted "neutral" faces. In fact on one show I watched one contestant only turned up half way through covered in mud and panting like a dehydrated dog in the desert. He then proceeded to knock over his mathematical puzzle tower eight times in a row and I though; hmmm I wonder how he did in the landing the plane test?
Thu 24/06/04 at 15:35
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
And Snuggly, don't you have a dirty little secret about a family member being on TV recently...?
Thu 24/06/04 at 15:32
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Yeah, but I was almost on Knightmare, I just didn't apply. Apart from that I was practically in Tragar's helmet...

In fact, nearly everyone in the world was almost on Knightmare, the Crystal Maze, the Krypton Factor and that crappy virtual reailty show that Craig Charles did. They just didn't apply.
Thu 24/06/04 at 15:30
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Knightmare, I'm sure you'll all agree, was so far ahead of its time it would have given Marty McFly a run for his money. It was ace, frankly. Rich just admitted to me he was almost on it, and my admiration for him went through the roof.

"Answer me the questions three..." etc.

It got crap when they introduced that gay elf Pickle, though.

SPELLCASTING... D... O... L...E O... F... F... I... C... E
Thu 24/06/04 at 14:02
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
Back to fun house...who remembers the years supply of baked beans which were on a tag in the Fun HouseTM? Was that like the boobie prize or something?
Thu 24/06/04 at 13:45
Regular
heh heh, perfectly accurate :)
Thu 24/06/04 at 13:44
"Darth Vader 3442321"
I always liked Nightmare or was it Knightmare? Anyway I always thought that being the adventurer would have been great before realising that, walking around an empty studio with a giant helmet over your head would have been pants.

"Foward, forward, STOP!"

"What is it?"

"A Goblin!"

"Where?"

"There!"

"Where?

"There, right there, on the stair".

"What stair?"

"The stair over there."

"Er what shall I do?"

"Talk to him"

Dungeon Master "Beware for your adventurer is now at peril, something witty about a Good Goblin that the kids don't get blah blah"

"Say Hello"

"Hello"

Goblin picks up an axe.

"RUN!"

"Which way?"

"Towards the door"

"Where's the door?"

"Next to the stair"

"Where?"

"Foward, forward".

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.