GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fun House"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/06/04 at 21:12
"Hi"
If you want Fun House ( possibly the greatest tv show ever created ) back on your screen please sign this forum. Do you have fond memories of the games, do you love the catchy theme tune or do you want to enter it? Well then sign here and I'll send all the signatures I get to CITV. Please sign...
Sat 26/06/04 at 14:16
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Pat sharp.. I used to find myself strangely attracted to him when i was younger.. Then he had his haircut.. Must have been the mullet what i liked *Oh the shame*
Sat 26/06/04 at 10:18
Regular
"tokyo police club"
I always wanted a go on the go-karting. All the crappy contestants would go around at a snails pace, which annoyed me. ZOOM, FOOLS, ZOOM.

ANd the twins
Sat 26/06/04 at 10:13
"Hi"
Anonymous wrote:
> Wow forgot all about that show....
... and now you want it back on tv, right?
Sat 26/06/04 at 01:10
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Wow forgot all about that show
Sat 26/06/04 at 01:06
Regular
"tokyo police club"
The twins were nice.
Sat 26/06/04 at 00:58
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Fun House was guff.

I detested it with great vigour.
Sat 26/06/04 at 00:49
Regular
I thought this was about the Noel Edmonds House Party at first, because I get confused easily.

Bah.

But Fun house ruled muchos.
Fri 25/06/04 at 20:36
"Hi"
Very_Metal wrote:

> when challenge tv had Knightmare followed by season 1 of gamesmaster
> i was a very happy young man :)

Me to, I watched one after another every night but then when Gamesmaster was cancelled then I stopped watching Challenged and turned my attention to Takeshi's Castle.
Fri 25/06/04 at 20:32
Regular
"you've got a beard"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
>
> It got crap when they introduced that gay elf Pickle, though.

totally...
there was a lass on there as well wasn't there for a while??
prolly the only female contact half the contestants had for a looooookng time ;)

*OH the stereotyping!! :) *
>
> SPELLCASTING... D... O... L...E O... F... F... I... C... E

*lol*
that got the biggest laugh of the day from me so far :)

Knightmare was indeed, awsome. there was a great on on the other day where the team were utterly crap. they got about the 3rd room and instructed their blokey to sidestep to his right... again.. again.. aaaaand straight off the platform and into nothing.
game over.
dags :)

when challenge tv had Knightmare followed by season 1 of gamesmaster i was a very happy young man :)
Thu 24/06/04 at 20:22
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Knightmare's still on TV. I think it's on Challenge, my girlfriends little brother is always watching it.

Also, I have a signed photo of Pat Sharp from that programme 'What's Up Doc?'.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.