GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Fun House"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/06/04 at 21:12
"Hi"
If you want Fun House ( possibly the greatest tv show ever created ) back on your screen please sign this forum. Do you have fond memories of the games, do you love the catchy theme tune or do you want to enter it? Well then sign here and I'll send all the signatures I get to CITV. Please sign...
Sun 27/06/04 at 08:50
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
>
> Uh, well my initial thought is 'no', but if you want to...

Hmm that was my thoughts aswell.. As no sane person would admit to liking Pat "Ive got a mullett" Sharpe
Sat 26/06/04 at 23:42
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Cong_Woman wrote:
> I wonder if he has a website.. If not perhaps i should start on up. The Pat > Sharp Shrine. Maybe? You think it will be a success?!

Uh, well my initial thought is 'no', but if you want to...
Sat 26/06/04 at 19:55
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
Anyone remember Finders Keepers?
Sat 26/06/04 at 19:47
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Bob.. That picture was when i went off him.. I wonder what pat sharp is doing now days. The last i heard he was dj'ing On London's Capital Radio.. I wonder if he is still as cheesey on the radio as he was on the tv? I wonder if he has a website.. If not perhaps i should start on up. The Pat Sharp Shrine. Maybe? You think it will be a success?!
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:41
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
He's always had a bit of a problem with the thing on his head, [URL]http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~tones/photos/patsharp.jpg[/URL]
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:39
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
well i was about 12 when fun house was on.. i just liked his hair.. god knows why.
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:35
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
what do you mean now?

He always was!
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:24
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Cong_Woman wrote:
> Must have been the mullet what i liked *Oh the shame*
>
> Here you go,
> [URL]http://www.tellytunes.com/djphotocards/capitalfm/capitalfm_ps.jpg[/URL]

oOOOOooo I cant believe i used to like him.. Total munter! now.. *shudders at the thought*
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:23
Regular
"leaf it aaaaht"
makes me feel sick!
Sat 26/06/04 at 15:19
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Cong_Woman wrote:
> Must have been the mullet what i liked *Oh the shame*

Here you go, [URL]http://www.tellytunes.com/djphotocards/capitalfm/capitalfm_ps.jpg[/URL]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.