GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE : THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH ! ! !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/06/04 at 19:25
Regular
Are you going to watch 'The Great American Bash' ?

Do you know how much it costs to watch on Sky Box Office ?
Mon 28/06/04 at 21:59
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I would be surprised but the crap creative decisions the WWE have been making recently means this joins the very long list of dumba$s decisions.

*slow claps for the WWE*
Mon 28/06/04 at 19:35
Regular
I hate the WWE. It would be pretty cool if all of these wrestlers that don't get used properly (Y2J, RVD, Eddie etc.) formed their own wrestling show...they would whoop the WWE so bad.
Mon 28/06/04 at 16:28
Regular
I've got a feeling Eddie will go like Jericho did after he won the Undisputed Championship. Which is a shame really.
Mon 28/06/04 at 16:00
Regular
Hoho...what is Eddie gonna do now?
Mon 28/06/04 at 15:59
Regular
"Vodka Queen"
PAH! JBL as champion. What on earth are WWE thinking of!? Obviously not very mcuh if they see him a contender to be a champion. Total twaddle
Mon 28/06/04 at 15:57
Regular
OH.MY.GOD. The WWE has officially lost it...what the hell are they thinking? *sighs*
Mon 28/06/04 at 14:06
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
SPOILER!!!! (although it probably wouldn't matter if you read it anyway because the PPV flat out sucked)

Smackdown is now officially dead with JBL as Champion. He may only have the title until Summerslam but the fact that the title has JBL as a holder, you might as well retire the belt, retire the show and burn the belt with a raging fire. Not even Angle in his prime, in my opinion, can save this show.

Bye Smackdown. We hardly knew ye.
Mon 28/06/04 at 11:12
Regular
***SPOILER***

JBL won the WWE Championship..... If Smackdown wasn't already crap, its now going to become unwatchable...

At least Undertaker did something that you would of expected him to do back in the day as the Phenom... He buried Bearer himself.
Sun 27/06/04 at 22:25
Regular
I said earlier I wasn't going to watch it but I changed my mind, I hope it's good i'll tell you about it tomorrow night ! !
Sun 27/06/04 at 20:20
Regular
hi,
i think i will watch it tonight as i enjoy the big events. how long have u been a wwe fan.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.