GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE : THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH ! ! !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/06/04 at 19:25
Regular
Are you going to watch 'The Great American Bash' ?

Do you know how much it costs to watch on Sky Box Office ?
Sun 04/07/04 at 18:33
Regular
"..."
Ladies and gentlemen, I now declare n00b hunting season...OPEN!
Sun 04/07/04 at 18:31
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Heh. So its this time of year again already? Bah! More NoObs... :D
Sun 04/07/04 at 11:12
Regular
Heh, no, not THAT retarded, maybe my posts were a little crappy, but im sure i never called anyone an insane poo or something ghey like that.
Sun 04/07/04 at 10:41
Regular
Fígó wrote:
> lpe u insane poo
>
> haha

I have reason to believe you were like them when you were a newbie :P
Sun 04/07/04 at 10:24
Regular
lpe u insane poo

haha
Sat 03/07/04 at 22:03
Regular
LMAO...what a bunch of fools. Jim and Grandprix will tear you apart. You better leave now before you're humilated even more.
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:46
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
I LUV MY BRICK wrote:
> why are u so bothered about grand prix, do u have something going with
> him...

Wow, you really do have a mind for humour.

Really unfunny humour, but you can't blame a guy for trying.

And whilst Grandprix is a totally respectable guy (unlike your bad self, BRICKENHEIMER), I'm more concerned with showing you up for the complete buffoon you are. So, going to explain why you thought Grandprix was coming onto you?

I know it's because you have the mental age of an embryonic pheasant, but I just want to see you admit it.
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:45
Regular
"who wrote that?"
i hate all wrestlers they smell of poooooo... anybody who likes wrestling must be insane poooooo
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:40
Regular
why are u so bothered about grand prix, do u have something going with him...
Sat 03/07/04 at 17:29
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
I LUV MY BRICK wrote:
> moso?

Nice skirting around the issue, coward.

Now, as I can't say what that means because of the swear filter (and in the name of taste and decency - you are, after all, clearly of a young and uninformed age), explain to me what you were rattling on about regarding Grandprix earlier, because I still don't see where you're coming from.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.