GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WWE : THE GREAT AMERICAN BASH ! ! !"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/06/04 at 19:25
Regular
Are you going to watch 'The Great American Bash' ?

Do you know how much it costs to watch on Sky Box Office ?
Sat 03/07/04 at 16:38
Regular
"who wrote that?"
Grandprix wrote:
> dealing with all those niggling
> little injuries and wondering when you will see your families again.

so you are now saying that these wrestlers are now forced to do it against there own will and taken away from there from thier families.

and as you think calling it stupid is childish then you are a big P00..
Sat 03/07/04 at 15:41
Regular
wrestling is for nerds..really dont know how people can watch some of the worst acting around...please (grandprix) go out, get a girlfriend, and live your life abit...please
Sat 03/07/04 at 14:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
klasovdan_1 wrote:
> but the amount of money involved in this and the aomunt of fans i feel
> is just stupid. it is nothing more than big brother where it is all
> scripted and acted out.

Erm, what? There isn't that much money about unless you are one of the bigger names and there aren't as many fans as there once was but surely that is a personal choice. The fact you call it stupid shows how close minded and stupid you are. Don't like it? Fine, push off and play with your crayons because what goes on here tou won't understand.

As for your analogy of it being Big Brother scripted and acted, that is so totally flawed. Big Brother is nothing more than a bunch of people in a house doing nothing. I can do that. I cannot, however, put my body on the line 320 days a year, travelling round America and touring other countries taking bumps, dealing with all those niggling little injuries and wondering when you will see your families again.

Get out of my sight, do some research, stop being so close minded and come back when you've got an opinion worth listening to.

I'm in a foul mood today.
Sat 03/07/04 at 12:56
Regular
"who wrote that?"
but the amount of money involved in this and the aomunt of fans i feel is just stupid. it is nothing more than big brother where it is all scripted and acted out.
Thu 01/07/04 at 19:49
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
Bah... So it is true... Hmm...

Just when we thought Smackdown couldn't get much worse, it did. I mean, we had a good champ but even thats gone now. I guess I'll just be watching it for Mordecai and to see what they do with Eddie now then. Oh, and that Kenzo Suzuki guy seems OK as well.

I can see Undertaker being in line for the next big title shot. Unless Eddie goes for it again, that is...
Wed 30/06/04 at 12:17
Regular
"..."
Grandprix wrote:
> We can blame Vince for putting the title on Bradshaw. He wanted JBL in
> the main event, he made the decision to have the Eddie/JBL feud to go
> until Summerslam and I wouldn't be surprised if Vince put the title
> on JBL.

Well, I'm blaming Steph as she was in charge when it happened and I need a change from blaming Vince.
Tue 29/06/04 at 14:13
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
We can blame Vince for putting the title on Bradshaw. He wanted JBL in the main event, he made the decision to have the Eddie/JBL feud to go until Summerslam and I wouldn't be surprised if Vince put the title on JBL.
Tue 29/06/04 at 13:11
Regular
"..."
I don't need to make my thoughts any clearer than I already have on JBL. Fortunately he has transitional champ written all over him....my only problem is, if you discount Eddie taking the title back straight away, then there are no other credible faces to put the belt on. If they had done the right thing and had John cena drop the US title, then he would have been the logical choice, but now they can't have him go for the Heavyweight without making the U.S. belt look worthless.

Also, we can't blame Vince for this as he was reportdely at home ill and had no hand in the booking. Can anyone else see Stephanie's hallmark all over this decision? She was in sole charge of the GAB and, perhaps surprisingly, Shane McMahon was the Road Agent for the title match...
Tue 29/06/04 at 10:37
Regular
Well Vince is an ass
Mon 28/06/04 at 23:49
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Apparently, Vince enjoyed the PPV last night...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.