GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Weeps* Noooooooooooooooooooooooo...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/06/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Colourless"
How can they do this?

[URL]http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?id=209325[/URL]

I just don't understand.

I f***ing hate Kenyon. Once again.
Sat 19/06/04 at 21:11
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
cRaCkHeAd wrote:
> mutu was alright in early stage, but he got worst.......

And you compared him to Gronkjaer, saying he should have gone instead of Gronkjaer. Whereas Mutu started well, and Gronkjaer was inconsistant for almost the entire season.
Sat 19/06/04 at 18:33
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Ashman wrote:
> The same Mutu that they paid £12million for and has
> actually looked as promising as Crespo at times this season.
>
> Get real.

mutu was alright in early stage, but he got worst.......
Sat 19/06/04 at 15:16
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
It certainly is. Birmingham don't have enough luxury, and attackive-minded players, and I think Gronkjaer may well slot in brilliantly. From what I can see Birmingham have bought really well, and wouldn't be surprised to see them challenging for a European place next season.

The lack of goals for Birmingham last season may well clear up for the forthcoming one.
Sat 19/06/04 at 14:35
Regular
"Insert Gently"
Good one Brucie
Sat 19/06/04 at 14:33
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I agree, I can't see Carlos improving a great deal on the season Bridge has had, and if you remove Bridge from the setup now, he'll never be the player he could be.
Sat 19/06/04 at 14:21
Regular
no probably won't happen as real have changed managers, now but thats a good thing good player but so over priced.
Sat 19/06/04 at 14:09
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Quick question for Chelsea fans.

Out of interest, do you have Roberto Carlos yet?
Sat 19/06/04 at 13:04
Regular
we have arjen robben now, to work with duff on the left. Gronks is pretty inconsistent. if we have so much money why not buy consistency? consistency wins titles. We need one probably 2 right midfielders. Joaquin please
Sat 19/06/04 at 11:55
Regular
Mutu done the exact opposite of what usual new signings do.

Started out amazing, but then turned into jason lee/Ade Akinbiyi
Sat 19/06/04 at 11:10
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
The same Mutu that they paid £12million for and has actually looked as promising as Crespo at times this season.

Get real.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.