GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Weeps* Noooooooooooooooooooooooo...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/06/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Colourless"
How can they do this?

[URL]http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?id=209325[/URL]

I just don't understand.

I f***ing hate Kenyon. Once again.
Sun 20/06/04 at 22:17
Regular
yeah that the thing you could keep that number happy, thats only eight.we had 13 or something last season. Robben can play support as can cole,and 5 man middy is always an option. Besides you'll invariably have 2 injured or suspended at one time. would also give us ridiculos formation scope. could play like holland did with 2 off lying forwards supported by a packed midfield and just one up front.

that would be my dream midfield for next season. so much stronger and so much potential it takes the pisss.

My squad next post:
Sun 20/06/04 at 20:48
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Try keeping that little lot happy and all match sharp.
Sun 20/06/04 at 19:56
Regular
ideally we will sign gerrard, get joaquin and van der meyde and we will be cool. right back is sorted. Johnson is great and Mourinho's ferreria is highly rated but we will see!

the gerrard transfer is looking increasingly more likely and to be honest that would probably create the best midfield in the world if we get joaquin.

duff (Robben)
Lampard (Cole)
Gerrard (Parker)
Joaquin (van der meyde)

i would then proceed to sell or release everything else that even resembles a midfielder.

Lampard will be 26 next season and would be the oldest player in that midfield too! talk about lifespan.
Sun 20/06/04 at 19:48
Regular
"Colourless"
Carlos isn't coming and shouldn't. He's old and crap and his reputation is built on one bl**dy spectacular goal.

Robben wont replace Duff. They'll be use together I'm sure, now that that Russian and his Pompous bald-headed lover have agreed a fee for Gronkjaer.
Sun 20/06/04 at 19:00
Regular
"Arghh Me Heel"
I have to agree with you there. They have changed their strongest side, the left side. Wayne Bridge = Carlos and Duff = Robben. I thought they should have just customized the right side. Maybe they should have bought someone like Thuram for right back and Nedved would be useful beside Lampard after that performance
Sun 20/06/04 at 18:51
Regular
"Colourless"
Fully booked up.
Sun 20/06/04 at 18:33
Regular
why don't you and jesper just get a room.
Sun 20/06/04 at 17:49
Regular
"Colourless"
Yeah you said that to me on MSN.

Hence I said, I don't care Ashman.... :P
Sun 20/06/04 at 14:52
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
"However, the Portuguese boss is unlikely to have the 26-year-old at his disposal next season."
Sun 20/06/04 at 14:39
Regular
"Colourless"
[URL]http://euro2004.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=209619&CLID=369&lid=1060[/URL]

I don't care Ashman. He wants to stay.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.