GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"*Weeps* Noooooooooooooooooooooooo...."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 18/06/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Colourless"
How can they do this?

[URL]http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?id=209325[/URL]

I just don't understand.

I f***ing hate Kenyon. Once again.
Fri 18/06/04 at 11:01
Regular
"Colourless"
How can they do this?

[URL]http://www.chelseafc.com/article.asp?id=209325[/URL]

I just don't understand.

I f***ing hate Kenyon. Once again.
Fri 18/06/04 at 12:11
Regular
yay!!!!!!!!!!!

we've sold Gronks! thats made my day. I'll miss that 1 in 5 world class games, but i would rather have someone a bit more consistent. From what i have heard Joaquin is becoming increasingly more likely so i am happy with that.
Fri 18/06/04 at 12:12
Regular
"Colourless"
No...........

The man's a genius. A wizard.

He said he wanted to stay so hopefully he'll reject Birmingham and fight Arjen Robben for a place.

Sky sports say he's fit now, is there any chance he'll start the Czech game?
Fri 18/06/04 at 19:41
Regular
"Colourless"
What did I tell you Ashley?
Fri 18/06/04 at 20:30
Regular
so i'm not being swayed. march till early august he is always awesom as well as one in 5 games. i am still glad hee is leaving.
Fri 18/06/04 at 20:53
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Colourless wrote:
> What did I tell you Ashley?

what did you tell him?
Fri 18/06/04 at 21:01
Regular
"Colourless"
Wouldn't you like to know ;)
Fri 18/06/04 at 21:10
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Colourless wrote:
> Wouldn't you like to know ;)

i like to know
Sat 19/06/04 at 00:00
Regular
"Colourless"
Just watching the highlights on BBC1 has just made me even more p!ssed off.

I honestly can't believe we are gonna give him away to Birmingham City for £3million or whatever it is.

That man provides us with the attacking edge we need, especially when Damien Duff is unavailable.

He's one of the quickest players I have seen, can put in amazing crosses when he likes to and has quite a few tricks up his sleeve. His recent 4goals in 4 games have shown just how great his shooting ability is.

He's a confidence player. When he's confident he'll take players on and put crosses in. But when he messes up one cross, everyone gets on his back and he becomes unconfident. And we all know what unconfident Jesper Gronkjaer is like. He wont take players on and he wont put in good crosses.

But on his day, he is one of the best players that Chelsea have, and I really cannot believe that we are going to sell him.

He said a couple of weeks ago that he wanted to stay and fight for his place, and I'll be hoping and praying that that is what he says to Steve Bruce.
Sat 19/06/04 at 09:50
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
lol...........

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.