GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"So England need to win tonight?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/06/04 at 10:27
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
I'm hoping they lose, and once they do, I'll be laughing at the deadly serious football conversations taking place and the bitter disappointment radiating throughout wherever I am at that time.

I f***** cannot stand football, and the blind cattle “if you don’t like it you must be a f@gg0t” attitude that surrounds the sport.

No, I don’t like it. It bores me. I couldn’t give a damn if we do well, or even were allowed into the Euro 2004 competition in the first place.

This coming from a Geordie, one of the people who is supposed to eat / drink / sleep / beat the wife up to the Shearer chant / live football?

You betcha...................

I've better things to do.

[edit]Supposed to be in general chat. Can't be bothered to repost.
Fri 18/06/04 at 14:15
Regular
"SOUP!"
Zidane is class, he plays football how it is meant to be played. Not like those nancy italians and spaniards who dive to the floor at the merest nudge, and no like the chest-kicking defenders England have. Zidane is the last of the mohicans... erm, I mean, good footballers.
Fri 18/06/04 at 12:31
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Anyone who claims they hate football and think it's played by a bunch of thugs would do well to watch Zinedine Zidane in action - he was bloody marvellous last night. That's why I watch football, for people like him.
Fri 18/06/04 at 11:56
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Awwwaaayyyy the ladz!
Fri 18/06/04 at 11:51
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cyclone wrote:
> Torquay all the way lads!
>
> You homo.

Hmmm, a case of "point proven"?
Fri 18/06/04 at 11:42
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Torquay all the way lads!

You homo.
Fri 18/06/04 at 11:40
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Cyclone wrote:
> See? I despise boxing (any forms). Rubbish. Well, I appreciate skill,
> but it's crap. All taste. Not all football fans are slavering
> football obsessed nobs. Just to re-affirm that.

Of course. Fully agree. But I don't watch it often (last time was a few years back, and I hate "normal" boxing) and I don't look at you like a piece of s**t, a freak or consider you a homosexual if the answer to the "So which team do you support?" question is replied "nobody, can't stand the sport".
Fri 18/06/04 at 11:37
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Pandaemonium wrote:
>The only sport I get enjoyment out of watching is Murray Thai (elbows, knees, heads) boxing.

See? I despise boxing (any forms). Rubbish. Well, I appreciate skill, but it's crap. All taste. Not all football fans are slavering football obsessed nobs. Just to re-affirm that.
Fri 18/06/04 at 09:13
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Light wrote:
> This may be the one subject I differ substantially from Goatboy and
> Pandaemonium on; I love football!!

One of the things that really surprises me about you to be honest. ;)

Still, at least I can talk to you about other subjects. Not like when certain people are up from south and all the conversation revolves around football.

Oh bullett, I f****** despise tennis too. The only sport I get enjoyment out of watching is Murray Thai (elbows, knees, heads) boxing.
Fri 18/06/04 at 09:04
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
This may be the one subject I differ substantially from Goatboy and Pandaemonium on; I love football!!
Thu 17/06/04 at 23:43
Regular
"gsybe you!"
*chuckle*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.