GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"chuck England out of Euro 2004"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/06/04 at 10:56
Regular
"relocated"
Go on, do it. Do it now.

England fans riot for the 2nd night in a row. What a surprise. I mean, I really thought that those banning orders and the co-operation between English and Portugese police would have prevented any trouble. No, wait, I didn't because this happens every single time.

See:

Burberry moron horde + beer + dirty foreigners taunting Burberry moron horde with their 'faaahny langwidge' and sophisticated ways = FIGHTS, BOTTLINGS, FLYING CHAIRS & UNPROVOKED ATTACK

And, surprise surprise, it's not the English fans fault. Burberry mouth opens: "Nah, guv'nor, nuffink to do wif us. Them police on their 'orses dun it. Truncheons flyin' everywhere. Bish bash bosh, right on me balls - how am I gonna impregnate my own sister now? I wanna breed more little hooli...FANS, you know? Bleedin' foreigners! I'll kill 'em, kill 'em all."

But there's more. BBC reporter - impartial, even-handed BBC reporter - talks over footage of mounted police dragging thugs from the riot:

"But there's blame on both sides."

No there bloody isn't! A mob of drunken thugs start flinging tables through windows. So that's England fans, not the police, who are breaking the law. The police have to respond. I've seen hooligans in action, there is only one way to deal with them, and it isn't saying, "Oh, so you've been throwing tables, intimidating and attacking people. Well, that's not very nice but let's think about WHY you threw that table. Let's talk about your feelings and your troubled childhood. Why are you biting me?"

Hooligans in a group want a fight, and they'll pick one with inanimate objects, innocent bystanders or the police. And once they have picked a fight then I've got no problem with the police charging in to protect innocent people and their property. If some gormless lout gets truncheoned upside the head and lands in hospital then good, he deserved it. And if some innocent England fan also gets truncheoned upside the head then...well, ooops, sorry mate, but ask yourself this: what were you doing in a mob of baying hooligans? It's blatantly obvious when trouble is about to kick off: walk away, find another bar.

But this happens every time. And unless something changes then we'll see the same riots and fights in Germany in 2006 - because England get followed around Europe by violent, intimidating thugs.

So kick England out of the tournament. People might learn their lesson. Not the thugs, who are incapable of learning, but the other people, who tolerate English supporters singing "I'd rather be a p*ki than a Turk". Kick them out. Kick them out. Kick them out now.
Wed 16/06/04 at 19:10
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> So you care that morons get battered for throwing a few bottles and
> chairs?

English_Bloke wrote:
> What about the innocent people caught in the middle?
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Where are Scotland again?

And you complain about the topic going off track?

Scotland are irrelevant. We're discussing English football hooligans and the possibility of the team getting chucked out of the tournament.

Just because you can't take the fact that your country seems to have a bigger population of idiots than any other country on Earth doesn't mean you can bring other, completely off-topic countries into the discussion.

Also, I've concluded that you're the master of ironic statements. Which I suppose is an achievement.
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Azul wrote:
> Where are Scotland again?
>
> Even more retarded. We didn't qualify, actually, because we're rather
> crap at football.
>
> they are pretty much a useless nation.
>
> What's that you're watching the footie on?
> Oh, and what's that you're telling your, albeit randomly chosen
> through phonebook friends, about England getting pished on?
> And that thing with the Queen's head on it that you shove on stamps?
> Not to mention Edinburgh being the leader in anaethestics when it was
> first ever considered, and making ground breaking, erm,
> breakthroughs.
> And pneumatic tyres. And a cure for scurvy. And fax machines. And the
> first cloned mammal. And indeed Halloween. And syringes. And
> penicillin. And fridges. And the steam engine. And economics. And,
> and, and.
>
> The list is practically endless.
> Do think before you mash your face into that keyboard of your's.

Reply to this then, idiot. You've completely avoided it.
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Cyber sex?
Hmm, actually I think you’ll find that I spend my time having a laugh and a joke with the people on the forum.

I flirt with Timmargh as much as anyone else.

Oh, except with people who make retarded "who cares, they happen all the time", comments about riots. These people I have no respect for.
Wed 16/06/04 at 19:09
Regular
Yey, lets pretend to actually care, even though I really don't.

So you care that morons get battered for throwing a few bottles and chairs?

Erm...
Wed 16/06/04 at 19:07
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> You are throwing a tantrum at me for going off the topic only you go
> out of your way to point it out.
>
> Double standards, no? Of course not...

Yes. I really had to go out of my way to type those few words.
It was like jumping through rings of fire and battling dragons.

The point is, you've shown yourself to be a moron with a ridiculous attitude towards the issue of hoologanism and also to be incredibly arrogant.

"It happens all the time, who cares?"

This thread was about how the problem should be tackled, not about how it should be ignored, fool.
Wed 16/06/04 at 19:06
Regular
English_Bloke wrote:
> more intellectual.

Like your attempts to have cyber sex with an online munter.

Quite...
Wed 16/06/04 at 19:05
Regular
Azul wrote:
> "I don't avoid posts"

I made my point on the original post. I am onto your posts now for which my replies are topical.
Wed 16/06/04 at 19:04
Regular
You are throwing a tantrum at me for going off the topic only you go out of your way to point it out.

Double standards, no? Of course not...
Wed 16/06/04 at 19:03
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Memorandum! wrote:
> Maybe you should look in a dictionary.

Why do you think it's taking him so long to post?

He thinks of an argument and then runs every word through a thesaurus ala Joey from Friends to make his posts sound more intellectual.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.