GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"EXTRA FILMADAY PRIZE (UKps2.com)"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 22/04/01 at 19:58
Regular
This one will be judged by Ali on Monday April 30th.

Just list out what you would like to see on the home page of UKps2.com.

Take a look at it (there's a link to the left).
What should there be more of?
What's missing?
What is there too much of?
What are your suggestions?

You can post them in one post, or post several times.

The best set of suggestions will win an extra Filmaday prize.

Beware - we don't want our page loading time to go up.
Sun 22/04/01 at 20:31
jazz it up!
Sun 22/04/01 at 20:33
"Uzi Lover"
The is to much...Space.

The PS2 is soon to have a huge libary of software and more information on these products needs to be listed.

Show the latest releases along with next weeks releases as well. You could also design a new unique PS2 logo to make it look diffrent from that of your other sites.

You could include a special feature written by one of your writers every week all about a special topic on the PS2.
Sun 22/04/01 at 20:36
"Uzi Lover"
Add the latest PS2 reviews submitted by your users. Say 3 along the top.

Or the latest gameaday winners that submited infomation on the PS2. Have a short part of their work, say with a picture, and then add the link to view more on that product.
Sun 22/04/01 at 20:42
MWA come on messenger im wit M16 and mantis!
Sun 22/04/01 at 20:44
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
true, true.
Sun 22/04/01 at 20:45
true.
Sun 22/04/01 at 20:50
"Uzi Lover"
What are your emails?
Sun 22/04/01 at 20:51
i thought you new
Sun 22/04/01 at 20:53
Regular
"I like cheese"
Put a background (preferrably black and purple), indicating that it's the PS2 Forum.

As someone has said, put more detail into the news, and defintely add a list of the forthcoming PS2 releases for the next few months.

Perhaps add some of the PS2 debates from us lot here on UKdiscussions, or some reviews of the PS2 (I have many) and then put something like, "Here is what our users think of the PS2. If you would like to tell us what you think of the PS2, go to......."

Defintely make those links at the top more obvious, and add more pics of the PS2/games/characters etc.

More later...
Sun 22/04/01 at 21:54
Staff Moderator
"Must lose weight"
Ant - did you write that piece on Minardi, or was it from F1 magazine or something?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.