GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Right or wrong - you decide..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/06/04 at 13:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/3785785.stm[/URL]

Some little f**ker gets what's coming to him, his Dad should be grateful.
Tue 08/06/04 at 14:54
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Would you have the same view if the child had caused the car to leave
> the road and kill a number of people standing at a bus stop?
>
> He "received bruises and a black eye". Damn. Well, he'll
> not possibly cause fatal accidents again in the near future will he?

Kids are bloody stupid but the guys shouldnt have reacted the way he did, as for if he'd killed someone i might be able to understand it a bit more, you shouldn't think i'd let him get away with it though, far from it but i would seriously object to anyone touching my children.
Tue 08/06/04 at 15:05
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Flock wrote:
> you shouldn't think i'd let him get away with it though,
> far from it but i would seriously object to anyone touching my
> children.

Fair enough.
Tue 08/06/04 at 15:08
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Flock wrote:
> children.

Conceeded. Sorry if I came on a bit strong.
Tue 08/06/04 at 15:08
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yep, there is no doubt what the guy did was wrong, and in my own personal view he should have been charged. But it's not the job of the police to decide that, it's up to the CPS.

The kid also should have got in trouble. What he thinks is a laugh could have serious consequences.
Tue 08/06/04 at 15:11
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Flock wrote:
> children.
>
> Conceeded. Sorry if I came on a bit strong.

I think i did the same, there aren't many things that can really get me angry but thats one of them, i'm extremely protective of the people i care about, as they are few and far between.
Tue 08/06/04 at 15:11
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
The Kid

First thing that comes to mind is idiot. Throwing things at cars is wrong. I dont care if it was a water bomb, stones or bricks what he did was out of order. If a car was travelling and see Something coming unaware of what it was and swerved he could have caused alot of damage and injuries, or even a death. The kid should have known better then to even consider throwing things.

The Driver

"loser" Spelt it right this time Should know better then to do that to a child. Shout and ball at the kid yeah but to knock ten bells out him was out of order.

If anyone ever raised a hand to my child then i would go F***ing crazy. I would punish my kid in my own way but beating a child is absolutely wrong. The kid deserves a telling off and a talking to about the dangers of throwing things at traffic.

After all 2 wrongs dont make a right!
Tue 08/06/04 at 15:17
Regular
"Laughingstock"
@ng3l wrote:
> The Kid
>
> First thing that comes to mind is idiot. Throwing things at cars is
> wrong. I dont care if it was a water bomb,

He was only keeping alive the spirit of Dennis the Menace.

;)
Tue 08/06/04 at 15:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
If that kid done that to me i would have mashed him good and proper.

*Stirs it up*
Tue 08/06/04 at 15:18
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Flock wrote:

> I think i did the same, there aren't many things that can really get
> me angry but thats one of them, i'm extremely protective of the
> people i care about, as they are few and far between.

Very true. I don't have kids, but if someone's well being that I cared about (as you say, they are few and far between) was threatened by a child throwing something at a fast moving chunk of metal, I'd be just as protective and angry.

Both parties in this case need to have a few things explained I think. The child that its not clever to chuck stuff at cars, and the adult taught not to be so aggressive. :)
Tue 08/06/04 at 15:24
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
I hope that my kid dont grow up to be a rebel. I will do my best to teach him whats right from wrong but i cant control him. If he does wrong then i will do whats right in making sure he learns from his mistakes, but harming him wont be the answer. He will then think thats ok to go round beating people black and blue whaen clearly its wrong.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.