GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Right or wrong - you decide..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 08/06/04 at 13:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/3785785.stm[/URL]

Some little f**ker gets what's coming to him, his Dad should be grateful.
Tue 08/06/04 at 13:28
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/kent/3785785.stm[/URL]

Some little f**ker gets what's coming to him, his Dad should be grateful.
Tue 08/06/04 at 13:33
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
Don't blame the driver, shame more little tw@s like him don't get the same punishment. Eerytiem you get on a bs there is always little kids throwing stuff at bus windows.
Tue 08/06/04 at 13:44
Regular
"Monochromatic"
No that is not acceptable, you can't go around beating up kids, especially not for something so minor, and frankly if anyone touched my kids i'd do far more than report him to the police.
Tue 08/06/04 at 13:46
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Flock wrote:
> No that is not acceptable, you can't go around beating up kids,
> especially not for something so minor, and frankly if anyone touched
> my kids i'd do far more than report him to the police.

Hmmm, if someone gave me a huge shock when I was driving, and put my life as well as anybody else's around in danger, I'd give the little f****** a slap too. Sorry.

I got a kicking once off my father. I didn't do what I did (seriously) wrong again....................
Tue 08/06/04 at 13:47
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
By the same reasoning, if someone chucked a water balloon at my car whilst I was driving, I'd be pretty fuming. The driver has only a split second to make the decision to stop slowly, or ram into a load of pedestrians from the shock of something hitting his car.
Tue 08/06/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Hey, you more or less copied my post, then went back in time and posted it. Don't do it again.
Tue 08/06/04 at 13:49
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> Flock wrote:
> No that is not acceptable, you can't go around beating up kids,
> especially not for something so minor, and frankly if anyone touched
> my kids i'd do far more than report him to the police.
>
> Hmmm, if someone gave me a huge shock when I was driving, and put my
> life as well as anybody else's around in danger, I'd give the little
> f****** a slap too. Sorry.
>
> I got a kicking once off my father. I didn't do what I did
> (seriously) wrong again....................

He did a bit more than give him a "little slap" by all means frighten the hell out of him, report him to the police, but you lay one finger on my kids and i'll put you in hospital.
Tue 08/06/04 at 13:50
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Sounds to me like the father is embellishing the injuries suffered somewhat. If he isn't, then I'd say a civil case is justified, but if he is then screw him quite frankly...
Tue 08/06/04 at 13:51
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I'll discipline my own kids thankyou very much, i don't need anyone else to do it for me.
Tue 08/06/04 at 13:51
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Flock wrote:

>
> He did a bit more than give him a "little slap" by all
> means frighten the hell out of him, report him to the police, but you
> lay one finger on my kids and i'll put you in hospital.

Even if your kid has just damn near caused a fatal accident (which I dunno for certain he had to be honest)?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.