GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gump, I'm surprised you missed this one..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/06/04 at 17:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3776475.stm[/URL]

It's the tribulation, people!
Tue 08/06/04 at 15:55
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
But if God's this great bloke that you claim he is - all forigivin and intelligent - surely he'd be able to see things from our perspective?

Absolutely no proof whatsoever that he exists at all - so why should we believe in him?

So surely when we die, he'd recognise this, and say, "Yeah man, sure, no worries. I understand - there was no proof that I existed, so why believe in me? I'd have done the same mate, don't worry. As long as you believe in me now, eh?"
"Yeah"
"Hurrah"

Yep.
Tue 08/06/04 at 15:59
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
God says you must put your faith in Him, the Creator and Lord of all things. You have to put your faith in God, simple as.
Tue 08/06/04 at 16:00
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Azul wrote:
> But if God's this great bloke that you claim he is - all forigivin and
> intelligent - surely he'd be able to see things from our
> perspective?
>
> Absolutely no proof whatsoever that he exists at all - so why should
> we believe in him?

Yup. All it takes is a few consecutive miracles and viola, instant followers, all following of their own free will.

I think it's an ongoing cold war between various gods. Each unwilling to show themselves to us as they will have to start performing bigger and better miracles in order to convince the people of earth which one is the daddy. ;)
Tue 08/06/04 at 16:00
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Geffdof wrote:

> Its a bit late to ask for forgiveness once your dead tho. Keep that
> in mind.

Really? And here was me thinking that heaven was in the afterlife thus meaning I wouldn't possibly know if I was wrong until after death...

Y'see, that's the great thing about God's Omnipotence; He can do anything . So being as how Christians are constantly telling us that God loves us all unconditionally, He'll have no difficulty cleansing my sins and letting me into heaven. Will He?
Tue 08/06/04 at 16:01
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> That's what you have to do now . You make your choice
> now

Why?
Tue 08/06/04 at 16:08
Regular
Because it's the purpose of this life, to follow God and put your faith in Him and to love God as your neighbour. This life is about service to God and others, there's a whole eternity of Heaven for those who serve.
Tue 08/06/04 at 16:09
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Pandaemonium wrote:
> I think it's an ongoing cold war between various gods. Each unwilling
> to show themselves to us as they will have to start performing bigger
> and better miracles in order to convince the people of earth which
> one is the daddy. ;)

That would be so cool.

"God says you must put your faith in Him, the Creator and Lord of all things. You have to put your faith in God, simple as."

But where's the proof of this? I know what's coming, so you really don't need to answer.

"It's in the book written by people thousands of years ago, a book constructed by men who cannot provide conclusive proof of such events, so it must be true, duh."

The thing is, you see, [I]there is no smidgeon of proof whatsoever, so why should we believe in him?[I]

And although it's a minor point, what is the point in put capitals when mentioning him? To show respect? To admire him?
Why?
Tue 08/06/04 at 16:10
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Because it's the purpose of this life

Well let me go and find a chair and some sturdy rope then.

Come on, it really, really isn't.
Tue 08/06/04 at 16:16
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Because it's the purpose of this life, to follow God and put your
> faith in Him and to love God as your neighbour. This life is about
> service to God and others, there's a whole eternity of Heaven for
> those who serve.

Really? How do you know?

You don't, do you?

It's just a matter of faith, isn't it?

You don't much care about anything other than appearing to be a better servant in Gods eyes, do you? Your faith isn't self sacrificing; quite the opposite. It's all about you Mary.
Tue 08/06/04 at 16:24
Regular
The focus actually isn't on me, so no.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.