GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gump, I'm surprised you missed this one..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/06/04 at 17:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3776475.stm[/URL]

It's the tribulation, people!
Mon 07/06/04 at 21:08
Regular
"lets go back"
So your saying the definition of a mark is a chip injucted under the skin. Sorry but that doesnt seem that obvious to me. If your mate draws on you with a pen then thats a mark. If you get a tatoo then thats a mark. If you get a chip implanted under your skin, well thats completely different.
Mon 07/06/04 at 21:08
Regular
Heh, I remember a similar thread with a chipped cat.

The mark of the beast - something which will become essential to buy and sell stuff.

I think I suggested barcodes then. Though I did offer 'carrier bags' too...

Did anyone have the New Radicals album ? Gregg Alexander is screwed! :^D
Mon 07/06/04 at 21:13
Regular
"lets go back"
Mumbai Duck wrote:

>
> I think I suggested barcodes then. Though I did offer 'carrier bags'
> too...
>

I suggested barcodes too but probably not for the reason you said it. If you look at most barcodes it has 2 sets of 6 numbers and 6 lines longer than the others, i.e 666. Also if you had a barcode on your hand that would be an actual mark whereas a chip wouldnt.
Just a thought, but basically nobody knows (and most dont even care)
Tue 08/06/04 at 12:44
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Mumbai Duck wrote:
> Heh, I remember a similar thread with a chipped cat.

Yeah, that was me too. I'm such a scamp.
Tue 08/06/04 at 12:54
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Forest Fan wrote:
> Only a matter of times before they start injecting the patients with a
> chip, like they do with prisoners.

Have you been reading your conspiracy theory websites again? You know they aren't good for you................
Tue 08/06/04 at 13:15
Regular
"What? Me worry?"
Believe it not, if you wish, but some sort of PIN will be used in the tribulation. It will identify the bearer as one with the one world government of antichrist. Those who do not receive the mark will either have to beg for food or starve to death. The only other option to not receiving the mark is being killed. Revelation 20, verse 4 indicates that the guillotine will be the method of death for those not complying with the law.
Scoff now, friends, for the day WILL come.
Tue 08/06/04 at 13:17
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Archangel wrote:
> guillotine will be the method of death

It's the French! Kill 'em all!
Tue 08/06/04 at 13:17
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
> Forest Fan wrote:
> Only a matter of times before they start injecting the patients with
> a
> chip, like they do with prisoners.

Hey Mary, this wouldn't be another one of those Biblical interpretations carried out by a fallible man, rather than the literal bible now, would it?

Oh...it is. What a surprise; rank hypocrisy from the boards resident coward.
Tue 08/06/04 at 13:30
Regular
"lets go back"
Archangel, Revelations says a lot of wierd things about beats with 7 heads and stuff but do you honestly think it will happen in that litteral way. Its all a vision that John had. I take it all as a metorphore to mean something else.
Tue 08/06/04 at 13:32
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
Electronic chips, right hands and foreheads, ability to locate you, most people using them, replacing cash transactions..............

Hmmm, If I was wanting to make some money, I could say this is an interptitation of mobile technology. If I wanted.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.