GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Gump, I'm surprised you missed this one..."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 07/06/04 at 17:26
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
[URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3776475.stm[/URL]

It's the tribulation, people!
Sun 13/06/04 at 12:54
Regular
"What? Me worry?"
Light wrote:
> I have read most of the bible, and it does indeed offer some useful
> philosophical points on how to lead your life. But it's a guidebook,
> not an instruction manual. You're assuming I don't believe in God.
> You're wrong. I believe that Gods love is unconditional, and nothing
> we say or do will change that. If the main message of the bible is to
> love God and treat everyone as you would wish to be treated, why are
> you so afraid of God and why do so many churches tell us that if we
> don't do as they say, we'll go to hell?
>
> This isn't arguing; this is questioning. I want you to think about
> your faith, and not just blindly accept what you're told.

I agree with you. It's a guidebook. I'm glad you believe in God. I, too, believe His love IS unconditional. The book of Romans says that NOTHING can separate us from the love of God. But that's for those who belive in Him and live their life for Him. As for the last part, follow God's "guidebook" and forget what the churches say if you don't follow "their" rules. It's God's rules that count, not man's.
Thu 10/06/04 at 11:12
Regular
"Lisan al-Gaib"
monkey_man wrote:
> Light wrote:
> Grades aren't everything.
>
> Damn f**king straight. I've got no A-levels, yet still got into
> University. Now I'm trying my darndest to f**k up my degree, just to
> see if I can get a decent job.

A levels, Degree, over six years experience programmer / analysis, webmaster, fluent in C++.

Can I get another job?

Can I f***...........................................
Thu 10/06/04 at 11:08
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Light wrote:
> Grades aren't everything.

Damn f**king straight. I've got no A-levels, yet still got into University. Now I'm trying my darndest to f**k up my degree, just to see if I can get a decent job.
Wed 09/06/04 at 16:30
Regular
"lets go back"
I should be fine, I hope. Well I'd best be off. Revision to do for the next exam.
Wed 09/06/04 at 16:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
*shivers at immintent A2s*

*plays guitar*
Wed 09/06/04 at 16:22
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Geffdof wrote:

> Ive totaly failed it. I doubt ive got more than 2% it was that hard.
> Ive just worked out i'll ned to get 100% and not 1 mark lower on the
> next 3 modules in order to get the grades i need. That seriously wont
> be happening tho. F**K!!!!

Well, it's not the end of the world. I spunked my Law degree up a wall and still got into law school. Grades aren't everything.
Wed 09/06/04 at 16:16
Regular
"lets go back"
Light wrote:
> Geffdof wrote:
>

>
> Anyway, hope your exam went well.

Ive totaly failed it. I doubt ive got more than 2% it was that hard. Ive just worked out i'll ned to get 100% and not 1 mark lower on the next 3 modules in order to get the grades i need. That seriously wont be happening tho. F**K!!!!
Wed 09/06/04 at 16:13
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Geffdof wrote:

> Precisely, your conscience is what God gave you in order to judge
> right and wrong. So basically, treat people good and follow your
> consience. Thats basically what Jesus' message was.

Yup. And I find that my conscience isn't screaming at me for living the life I lead. If it was, I'd make changes. Ergo if you're happy being a practising christian and that you'll go to hell if you're not, good for you. I can't imagine though that living ones life in fear of eternal suffering falls under anyones definition of 'happy'.

Mary on the other hand seems to be positively plagued by his conscience shouting at him and telling him how bad he is. Maybe that's because he dimly realises that trying to act as if he's better than everyone makes him a failure as a human being. Mainly though I think it's because he's going through puberty, which is a difficult time.

Anyway, hope your exam went well.
Wed 09/06/04 at 16:07
Regular
"lets go back"
Light wrote:
>
>
>and your conscience isn't screaming at you
>

Precisely, your conscience is what God gave you in order to judge right and wrong. So basically, treat people good and follow your consience. Thats basically what Jesus' message was.
Wed 09/06/04 at 12:30
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
> All of these little technicalities dont really
> matter anyway, do they?

Spot.
On.

If God loves us, then who gives a proverbial if we don't obey theological laws created by men for men? If you're living a good life, and your conscience isn't screaming at you then that's pretty much all one needs spiritually.

Well...says me anyway.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.