GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Asylum Seekers/Immigrants"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/06/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Touchy subject

What are your views on the issue?
Mon 07/06/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Stay Frosty"
Light wrote:
> We have an aging population.
> We have not got much in the way of a younger generation to replace
> them.
> This means that there will be a large number of jobs unfilled.
> Which in turn means that we will face economic crisis trying to pay
> out pensions with very little money being generated to do so.
> If we class immigrants as economic migrants, we as a nation will
> still actually have an income.
>
> Therefore, immigrants are not only good for this country; they're
> essential. Junior racism aside (some of these people seem to think
> that immigrants are going to simultaneously steal our jobs whilst
> sponging off benefits...), we've got a long tradition of prosperity
> being built off the back of immigrant labour.

I couldn't agree more.

Going from that, i'm ashamed once again by the British media, specifically the tabloids. They constantly publish stuff that causes a form of moral panic and fear of new arrivals into the country.
In some ways id rather go back to the early days of the second world war. People fled their counteries and were welcomed to England, now they are treated as soon-to-be criminals and that their only reason to come here is to sponge off the benefit system.
Mon 07/06/04 at 13:41
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Not sure I agree with you there, Light. In my home town (same as Goaty's), it almost seems mandatory for 16 year olds to be waddling around with prams, so in another 16 years their mangled offspring can sprout more imps of their own. So from my perspective (of Supreme Overlord of the World), it seems that generation are getting younger, and the only solution is a mass culling. Please.
Mon 07/06/04 at 13:11
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
We have an aging population.
We have not got much in the way of a younger generation to replace them.
This means that there will be a large number of jobs unfilled.
Which in turn means that we will face economic crisis trying to pay out pensions with very little money being generated to do so.
If we class immigrants as economic migrants, we as a nation will still actually have an income.

Therefore, immigrants are not only good for this country; they're essential. Junior racism aside (some of these people seem to think that immigrants are going to simultaneously steal our jobs whilst sponging off benefits...), we've got a long tradition of prosperity being built off the back of immigrant labour.
Mon 07/06/04 at 01:45
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
mog wrote:
> This is going to sound like rubbish but I think Blair and Bush (Who
> are both Freemasons) are deliberatly bringing Muslim Immegrants to
> this country to stir up racial hatred.

Yep you were right with your first comment there. :-)
Sun 06/06/04 at 20:37
Regular
"now speaks Japanese"
This is going to sound like rubbish but I think Blair and Bush (Who are both Freemasons) are deliberatly bringing Muslim Immegrants to this country to stir up racial hatred. Most people in this country do not have a problem with muslims. But put loads of immigrants into the country taking jobs and Houses and Dr surgerys and the most people start to Gang up. That is human Nature. I myself have no problem with Immigrants. I would hate to have suffered the way they have. Blair and Bush are not stupid. Why would they allow people into the country knowing what would happen. (A thing to ponder.)
Sun 06/06/04 at 19:48
Regular
damn immigants. i knew it was their fault. even when it was the bears I knew it was them.
Sat 05/06/04 at 22:27
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Flock wrote:
> Black Glove wrote:
> Only let the good-looking female ones in.
>
> I know what you're thinking: Black Glove should be Prime Minister.
>
> I'd vote for you before dracula.

I dunno, if Drac was up or election then I might be tempted. Of course, the Wolfman would be running in this fantasy election too, so I'd probably just stick to apathy.
Sat 05/06/04 at 22:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'd vote for anyone before i vote for one of the useless wastes of oxygen we get to choose from at the moment.
Sat 05/06/04 at 22:14
Regular
"Monochromatic"
Black Glove wrote:
> Only let the good-looking female ones in.
>
> I know what you're thinking: Black Glove should be Prime Minister.

I'd vote for you before dracula.
Sat 05/06/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Laughingstock"
Only let the good-looking female ones in.

I know what you're thinking: Black Glove should be Prime Minister.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.