GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Asylum Seekers/Immigrants"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/06/04 at 20:40
Regular
"Excommunicated"
Touchy subject

What are your views on the issue?
Tue 08/06/04 at 09:42
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
The foreigners that come to this country that actually get a job and sort them selves out i dont mind. As for the people who come over and get everything handed to them on a plate IE... house, benefits etc no. There are many people here as it is that struggle to get by and need a roof over there head and stuff. (unless there from this country and bone idle anyway)but i believe charity starts at home and if they cant manage to look after people in there own country then why help out others.

most moan about Asylum seekers/ Immigrants etc... but what about all the brits that leave here and go live out somewhere else. Wether they move away and get a job or go claim this that and the other else where, there all the same.

:-S
Mon 07/06/04 at 22:41
Regular
"One Man Landslide"
cRaCkHeAd wrote:
> More people means less jobs for us

Who's "us"?
Mon 07/06/04 at 21:51
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
monkey_man wrote:
> cRaCkHeAd wrote:
>
> I like your grasp on the situation. Maybe you should run for
> election in something?

I never think of that.
I might just to do it.
Mon 07/06/04 at 20:22
Regular
"gsybe you!"
cRaCkHeAd wrote:

Kill them. I'll give you an M16, and a room full of dirty evil foreigners (excluding 'acceptable' nationalities, of course), and let you execute ('scuse pun) justice
Mon 07/06/04 at 20:20
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
cRaCkHeAd wrote:

I like your grasp on the situation. Maybe you should run for election in something?
Mon 07/06/04 at 20:19
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
More people means less jobs for us
Mon 07/06/04 at 20:09
Regular
"lets go back"
People who genuinely need help or are in fear of their lives in their home country should get out of there and seek help from another country. What I dont like is when these people are in a safe country like France or Germany but they still keep going with thte intention of coming to Britain because they can milk our legal system.
Mon 07/06/04 at 16:34
Regular
"Digging!"
Light wrote:
> monkey_man wrote:
> So from my perspective (of Supreme
> Overlord of the World), it seems that generation are getting
> younger,
> and the only solution is a mass culling. Please.
>
> I'm talking here of younger generations THAT WILL ACTUALLY WORK.
> Junior chavs barely count as people in the strictest sense of the
> word, and I'd gladly swap 'em for immigrants.

Second.
Mon 07/06/04 at 13:57
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
monkey_man wrote:
> So from my perspective (of Supreme
> Overlord of the World), it seems that generation are getting younger,
> and the only solution is a mass culling. Please.

I'm talking here of younger generations THAT WILL ACTUALLY WORK. Junior chavs barely count as people in the strictest sense of the word, and I'd gladly swap 'em for immigrants.
Mon 07/06/04 at 13:48
Regular
"Pouch Ape"
Part of the problem is that people associate the word "immigrant" with the word "illegal", because of the overuse of the buzzword in tabloids. But us "normallers" know that a lot of doctors, nurses, etc. are sought from abroad because their standards of education and work ethics are much better.

And also, wasn't there a lot of British workers travelling to Germany illegally to work in the 80s?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.