GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Forrest Fan - A Question"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 05/06/04 at 13:41
Regular
"You've upset me"
I know everyone is fed-up with FF on this forum and about how every topic appears to gravitate towards him and his beliefs, but I have a genuine question for him.

If the Bible is all fact, as you have repeatedly claimed, then how can their be two creation stories, Genesis 1 & 2?
Mon 14/06/04 at 10:06
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
It's a very interesting debate and yes Archangel is right, but there was still (like Archangel says) an attempt to create religion at the Tower of Babel.
Mon 14/06/04 at 10:34
Regular
"lets go back"
I cant believe this argument is still going on. Face it FF, you are wrong. Even your wrong interpretation doesnt explain the spread of religion. The people at the tower were all united with the same idea of making the tower. The had the same religion. If they were spread around the world they would all have the same religion.

And dont dare say God mixed that up too because the passage only says that languages were mixed.
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:02
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Forest Fan wrote:
> It's a very interesting debate and yes Archangel is right, but there
> was still (like Archangel says) an attempt to create religion at the
> Tower of Babel.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. Even when proved 100% incorrect, you desperately try to cling onto being right. You show all the humility of a US soldier in Iraq.

Okay; AA states specifically that religion starts after Adam and Eve. NOT after the tower of Babel. AT NO POINT does he state that there was an attempt to create religion with the tower. Not once. The only person here who has said that is....you. No one else.

Now tell me; why are you so happy to use your own interpretations of the Bible when you insist everyone else take it literally? Would it be because you're a hypocrite, or just because you're stupid?
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:04
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Archangel wrote:
>> "Without shedding of blood there is no remission (of
> sins)."

Oh, what a joyful precedent to set...
Mon 14/06/04 at 11:09
Regular
"Wanking Mong"
Cyclone wrote:

> Oh, what a joyful precedent to set...

Heh. "I am a loving God who bringeth peace and love to all. But if you don't shed somebodies blood (your own or someone elses), then you're gonna be tortured for eternity."

Slight contradiction perhaps?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.